Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

everytime i come in this thread

ppl still talkin about ALMIGHTY AVENTUS :smokin

Last edited:
Anything it compares to?

You guys were right, Aventus grew on me the longer it was on. It was wayyy too smokey initially but that died down over time. I may actually pull the trigger on it. Whats an acceptable price for it and GIT?

it's basically a less smokey Aventus with and replace pineapple with apple

$250 for a 4 oz Aventus is probably about average and can be bought on Fragrancenet.com

I'm gunna have to agree that Pure Wood was a little on the sweet side. Love the scent but was hoping for an overpowering wood scent. Love Pure Malt and was wondering how people feel about Pure Havane? Is it a tobacco bomb?

I'm gunna have to agree that Pure Wood was a little on the sweet side. Love the scent but was hoping for an overpowering wood scent. Love Pure Malt and was wondering how people feel about Pure Havane? Is it a tobacco bomb?

I like Pure Havane but it's def a tobacco bomb; I would not recommend wearing unless it's pretty chilly out

I'm copping Pure Malt and Pure Havane when I get paid next week. I'm trying to get the cold weather scents together for the brief fall/winter in Texas.

Not bad. Not a deal, but not bad. Fantastic duo and staples that will never leave my collection.

And http is like a less smoky, apple version of aventus. Very refreshing scent.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, how do y'all get the caps off of the bottles? Once you take them off is it pretty easy to get them back on? Once I run out of aventus I want to just be able to refill my bottle to save some money

On that note, is there a repair for the sprayer? Mine got tweaked a bit on my last trip. It sprays, but that long powerful stream is gone.

Not exactly the same price all the time, but I've seen 4.2 of aventus plenty of times for around 200 and git is consistently around 140-160

Back
Top Bottom