Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Shout out to cbrown869 cbrown869 and needsomejays needsomejays , my scents came in today!

Quick question for yall, or anybody else who ships, I plan on sending some vials I got from Fragrance Net to my dad. When yall ship via USPS, how do you all respond when the person asks "liquid, flammable, personable." I don't want to have to incur an extra fee just for 4 or 5 vials.

Shout out to cbrown869 cbrown869 and needsomejays needsomejays , my scents came in today!

Quick question for yall, or anybody else who ships, I plan on sending some vials I got from Fragrance Net to my dad. When yall ship via USPS, how do you all respond when the person asks "liquid, flammable, personable." I don't want to have to incur an extra fee just for 4 or 5 vials.
Grab em firmly by the crotch, look em dead in the eyes and say "no"

:lol:

Alright fellas, all splits have been shipped. Sorry for the delay, got called into work. Will post new split tonight, focusing on fall/winter.

Last edited:
Man, what a rollercoaster I have gone through with Cuir Velours today.

I sprayed it on this morning, and damn near puked. 

Flash foward to 7 hours later, and man, what a lovely smell. Still strong and kicking. 

Over here on deployment in Bahrain, been a minute since I checked into the thread. Just popping my head in to see what's new and I see I'm overdue.

Hey NSJ, check your PM brethren.

Just received my full bottle of Byredo - Bal d'Afrique, as well as samples of:

Profumum - Acqua Viva
Amouage - Reflection
Amouage - Silver
Vitoria Apuana
Xerjoff - 1861

Can't wait to try them out!

That's 1month????

Wth

And I thought I was bad..... U just been buying every single thing posted huh?
It feels that way. I serioulsy try to NOT check in often, but idk man.

I wear these things to sleep, to cook, to just sit on my couch.

Shoutout to NSJ, Baise, Sundro, CBrown, and UNIQUE .

Yep. I always shower before bed and will throw on cologne just for the hell of it. Wore Dior Homme last night. Had me grabbing myself it smelled so good :pimp:

I've told myself multiple times this month that I'm done buying for this year, but something from my 'to try' list keeps popping up.

Got the philosykos in today. Very nice, really enjoying it. Definitely something different. Fruity/earthy thing going on, must be the fig. I have no experience with fig other than fig newtons :lol:

Back
Top Bottom