Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I found this old ysl intense tester from a while back. Man I need a bottle of this stuff, it's perfect for these fall days up here.

To me, Scent of Peace smells verrrry similar to HTTP, but has better longevity.

Sampled Polo Red the other day and I was impressed. Great scent and it lasts pretty long.
Would like to add a "neutral" weather frag....this might fit the bill.

Got rid of GPHII, Spicebomb and Fan di Fendi

They all smell too similar, but never was my thing. GPHII is a masterpiece tho, hardly ever reached for it tho.

Am i the only one that likes Scent of Peace more than HTTP???

Shouts to nsj for the bottle and the juice.

How long til the shipment goes out?

Bottles will be in Mon/Tue at the very latest. So i would say mid week I can ship.

anyone still splitting the aventus or herod

pm me, im interested

ohwell.gif
In what world does it work like that?
NT.

Curses for being stationed overseas. NSJ, check your PM. Also I see I missed the blasted Aventus split, smh. And lol @ "pm me" you do the opposite my man. Very much worth the little trouble, great guys in this thread.

Call me crazy but I can't wait to flex with Memoirs of a Trespasser. Unique scent that hits hard this time of the year. That's probably the only frag I'll purchase a full bottle of, even over A*****s. MOAT= GOAT.

My homies girl had something on Saturday that smelled so good I complicated her fragrance like 3 times throughout the night. It smelled exactly like Tuscan Leather (which i never smelled on someone else) I asked her if she had on Tom Ford, she was like nah its from Anthropologie. I was too faded to remember the name, but im going to investigate later today.

Since nsj is apparently sending me some Pure Shot to try in my next pack, anyone have/tried or have any thoughts on A Taste Of Fragrance?

In what world does it work like that?

i don't want it for free kid and i dont know who has what, as i pm'd someone and he said he was out.. i just dont want to get this thread closed

i'll make it more obvious tho

i will offer cash money$$$ for a split of aventus or herod, i dont want much

Last edited:
im super late, but i finally bought and tried some angel men.... i like it, but i thought it would be stronger and project more from all the reviews and info i seen..

i think pure malt projects and is way stronger    

Back
Top Bottom