Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Aventus is one of the safest if not the most safe buy from the house of Creed or any niche house.

You'll enjoy it and so will those around you.
About to place this order. This is going to be my go to for the Summer and warmer fall days to really enjoy the Pineapple note.

As soon as it gets cooler, Pure Malt for the days and DHI for going out. Both sex in a bottle 
pimp.gif

I know it's barely summer yet, but for those looking for a GREAT cologne for the fall/winter, Burberry London is straight fire. The only way I can describe it is like a fine wine/liquor.

^^^

That's a good money rotation there. I've heard good things about Pure Malt and have an atmoizer coming my way from needsomejays. Can't wait to try it.

I do have Pure Havane and love it. DHI is great. Can't go wrong with Aventus.

And I have loved Burberry London for a while now and still make a point of rocking it regularly.

Saw you mention Riverside Drive before as well. I'm rocking that quite a bit this summer and love it.

Tomorrow is the last day got buy 2 get a tester (refill) from Bond 9

It's a pretty good deal, buy two 1.6 ouncers and a free 3.4 oz

^^^

That's a good money rotation there. I've heard good things about Pure Malt and have an atmoizer coming my way from needsomejays. Can't wait to try it.

I do have Pure Havane and love it. DHI is great. Can't go wrong with Aventus.

And I have loved Burberry London for a while now and still make a point of rocking it regularly.

Saw you mention Riverside Drive before as well. I'm rocking that quite a bit this summer and love it.
I was thinking about copping Riverside Drive for the summer as well. How you liking it man?Aventus will be my first higher end niche scent, as well as my first EDP. I've always been a user of designer EDTs so I'm excited for the change. I'm mainly excited for an EDP because the longevity on all my EDTs have been awful. It'll be nice to smell good all throughout the work day lol

^^^

Thank you sir!

I was thinking about copping Riverside Drive for the summer as well. How you liking it man?

I like it. Wife likes it. And she actually bought it for me. So that's a win/win!

I didn't even try it before she copped. But we live right next to Riverside Drive and she saw me eyeing and and hooked it up.

If I remember correctly Riverside Dr is a woody scent overall but pretty solid

I get a citrus vibe from it personally. Not as pronounced as some other fragrances though.

Last edited:
I remember it now, def a great summer scent

It's confusing bc it was made when all the bonds had the same bottle but reading up made me remember it

https://www.cvs.com/shop/Beauty/Per...N-3uZe7v5Z2k?navNum=100&pt=SUBCATEGORY&sortBy

CVS has 20% off + another 25% off with code 25OFFORDER

Free shipping with $50+ order.

*via slickdeals*

Tempting, but money's a bit tight right now...

After browsing the selection and prices, you definitely gotta compare prices with Amazon, Fragrancenet, etc. Not every cologne, even with the 20% and 25% code, will come out cheaper.
Thank you, repped!

Also, my YSL from perfumania came in. Smells just like my old YSL, no complaints.

I saw some decent stuff on there.

I still love Terre D'Hermes.

I like Issey Bleue but it might not be for everyone.

And I still rocks with some of the Burberry line. London and Brit.

Givenchy Pi.

Last edited:
I was thinking about the burberry brit...Sorry for all the questions, but can anyone describe the scent?

^It'd be cheap for the 1.oz one, 53 shipped for both.

Last edited:
A casual but distinctive daytime scent from the iconic Burberry, Burberry Brit cologne for men is a spicy, moderate fragrance that carefully balances an expanse of citrus notes with woodsy undertones. First introduced in 1988, Burberry Brit has a rich, appealing construction that combines notes of green mandarin, ginger, bergamot, wild roses and cedarwood with nutmeg and oriental woods. This appealing and resonant fragrance is the perfect choice for a broad variety of daytime events.

:lol:

For the record, those prices aren't THAT much better than they would be on Fragrancenet +20% coupon code. If at all.

So you ain't eem gotta go hard for that deal right now.

Mont Blanc Legend is one I saw on there that I know some people in here liked as well.

And I still rocks with Farenheit as well.

Yeah I liked the Mont Blanc legend special edition, may get that and brit. As much as I like them, i'm getting tired of Issey/happy/touch for summer days. I got individuel, haven't even tried it yet.

Last edited:
A casual but distinctive daytime scent from the iconic Burberry, Burberry Brit cologne for men is a spicy, moderate fragrance that carefully balances an expanse of citrus notes with woodsy undertones. First introduced in 1988, Burberry Brit has a rich, appealing construction that combines notes of green mandarin, ginger, bergamot, wild roses and cedarwood with nutmeg and oriental woods. This appealing and resonant fragrance is the perfect choice for a broad variety of daytime events.

:lol:

For the record, those prices aren't THAT much better than they would be on Fragrancenet +20% coupon code. If at all.

So you ain't eem gotta go hard for that deal right now.

Mont Blanc Legend is one I saw on there that I know some people in here liked as well.

And I still rocks with Farenheit as well.
I guess you're right.

I still went with the happy + brit. It was 57 shipped actually...However, returning them would be much easier when compared to online...Since CVS is always nearby.

Gonna hit Macys today and pick up some perfume for my lady friend. Something she can wear this summer. Looking to spend

Back
Top Bottom