Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Everyone should buy some Serge Lutens Au Gingembre from NSJs... I wore it today for Thanksgiving and it was great.

Perfect for the holiday season.

Happy Black Friday

Goog Doc Sale; Buy 1 decant get 50% of the 2nd and a free 5ml samples (50% off equal or lesser valued item, while supplies last of course.)

This does not include on going split; Warhol, Forbidden Games. Those are still open splits and have not made it to the google doc.

Last edited:
Was so disappointed when I found the tom ford bottles were plastic.

What do you think about Rose Poivree?

Last edited:
Got some major play from a older yambey (32) at the bar the other night. Scent was Pure Malt.
pimp.gif

i could only imagine if I had herod, dhi or Aventus on.

Last edited:
Anyone here mess with Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (the 2012 release, not the original EDT)? Just blind bought it (I can return it if I don't like it) based on all the good things I've heard and because of my last Dior blind purchase (DHI, my all time favorite). I wanted something that would last me throughout the day at work and didn't smell like a going out type of scent. DHI would have people wondering who I'm tryna smash at work :lol:

Last edited:
Oh man, it's not really full bottle worthy b/c it will last you forever. It's super strong but super classy. That myrrh is crazy. I have some of that if anybody is interested.

Last edited:
Yeah for sure, it's good though. It's more for me than the ladies. From my experience women don't really like it that much.

Yeah for sure, it's good though. It's more for me than the ladies. From my experience women don't really like it that much.

Damn, I don't want to wear something that'll be a turn off though (my bottle of T'erre d' Hermes comes to mind; had to give it to my dad even though I thought it was decent cause the women I know hated it)

Last edited:
1st time I smelled it, i had to get it. Little did I know a little goes a long mile. I was straight fumigating the scene that night, 0 f's given! I was splitting it not to long ago. Imo you only need 20-30ml to last you a lifetime. Especially if you have a decent collection. Same with Tom Ford Tuscan leather and Italian cypress only 20-30ml should suffice.

Last edited:
I'll re open my deal today for cyber monday

Also, ebates is currently double cashback almost everywhere. 12% for fragrancenet.....going IN today

Haha. I singed up for it, gotta see whats good.

Funds is low in my paypal for the first time in a while, been oding on camera gear and winter clothes.

Back
Top Bottom