Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Perfumania is having a site wide 30% off sale, you can also use MF15 for an extra 15% off after initial 30%.
Really tempted to pull the trigger on some stuff but its hard after seeing a lot of people complain about them selling old stock

Clinique happy smells a lot like aqua di gio imo.... how about issey 2012 or 2013 is it more fruity bityer fruity smelling?

Came home from the bar, smoked out I thought after a couple cigs.. My dad jumps out of his bed in the dark and says "Damnnnm that smells good, what is it?"

I'm thinking it can't be me, after all the cigarettes lol.. Chanel Coromandel I was wearing.. Beast sillage, longevity and project...
Not to mention I've worn Aventus around my pop who collects cologne himself and he's said nothing.

^nice, what other Exclusifs do you like? Been wanting to sample the popular ones like Coromandel, Sycamore, Cuir de Russie, and Bois Des Iles but I hear some lean on the feminine side. Wish I could sample for free but the Chanel boutique at my local Nordstrom's doesn't carry the line.

What's a good everyday summer cologne? Winter cologne? Or all year round?

Been gathering notes of all the cologne being mentioned numerous of times, but would you say that they are everyday wear? Example, Aventus, Allure Sports, etc.

I think Bois Des Illes is the most feminine from what you posted, Coromandel and Sycamore are must haves, period. But Sycamore can be subbed for Encre Noire by La Lique.

Cuir de Russie, is one of the most authentic leathers I've smelled. Similar to a vintage horse saddle. If you like leather based frags, must have.

That's really odd Nordstrom doesn't have Les Exclusifs line.

What's a good everyday summer cologne? Winter cologne? Or all year round?

Been gathering notes of all the cologne being mentioned numerous of times, but would you say that they are everyday wear? Example, Aventus, Allure Sports, etc.

Aventus of course, L'homme, DH, DH sport, D&G The One..
I would say other than heavy gourmands anything can be worn on a summer night save for the scorching days.

Love it, doesn't last long which is the only downside
so true if you like that try NEW WEST benn using it since 88 but it so hard to find so when i find i buy a few bottles... lasts all day too
pimp.gif

:smh: FYI

Went to Macy's a few weeks back n the
Sales girl sprayed Calvin Klein Euphoria
It's smelt good so I went home n ordered
it as a possible daily summer wear.

Truth be told .. It smells nice but within
ONE HOUR IT'S GONE!!! Literally nothing!!

So disappointing man :smh:
Waste of $

My line up is any type Creed, killians, and Bond no.9 hands down my top three line ups for pulling the women.

you sound like me bro. killians back to black and straight to heaven are money. I love Creed, and Bond has heat too. Invest in some Tom Ford and and a couple of the clive christian's and you'll have plenty of yamb traps, you won't have to say a word.

Back
Top Bottom