Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

1725 is 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NEX had a sale on a Spicebomb set. Regular size bottle (forgot how many ml) plus a 20 ml travel size bottle for $53. Regular price for just one regular bottle is $72, I had to bite on it. Plus some African chick was spraying samples of it and the look she made solidified my purchase. :smokin

NEX had a sale on a Spicebomb set. Regular size bottle (forgot how many ml) plus a 20 ml travel size bottle for $53. Regular price for just one regular bottle is $72, I had to bite on it. Plus some African chick was spraying samples of it and the look she made solidified my purchase. :smokin
Damn thats a great price.Never heard of NEX tho

10ML going to last half a year [emoji]128529[/emoji]

If you have as many splits as some of the guys in here have it's very possible. Or if you have a big bottle of a daily cologne and you just use the split every now and then. I even have some splits that I've gotten about a year or more ago with some juice left in them. Depends on usage. Of course it won't last if you use it every day

For those that like Tuscan Leather, don't sleep on that David Yurman limited edition. I thoroughly enjoy TL and when I tried the David Yurman it was mad similar but it dries down to like a creamy vanilla that's amazing

Back
Top Bottom