Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yea everywhere is sold out. The distributor I go thru is saying mid-feb the crack will hit the streets.

It looks like they have it in stock today. Gonna probably cop a whole bottle, the 10ml decanter I got from you decided to jump out of my medicine cabinet and explode on the counter |I
But did u rub what u could on urself though?

Also baise will u be using those nice little glass sprays for the 30ml like nsj Did ? I go the Herod from unique ? And it smells good now I got a combo of Adventist . Git and Herod on both of the last two by accident when opening my 10 ml package

But did u rub what u could on urself though?

Also baise will u be using those nice little glass sprays for the 30ml like nsj Did ? I go the Herod from unique ? And it smells good now I got a combo of Adventist . Git and Herod on both of the last two by accident when opening my 10 ml package

:rofl: I was too distraught, literally just stood there like "whaaaaaaaaaat?" My bathroom now smells like it though so hopefully that will stick around for a while haha.

:rofl: I was too distraught, literally just stood there like "whaaaaaaaaaat?" My bathroom now smells like it though so hopefully that will stick around for a while haha.

I did the exact same thing with my last 10ml of Aventus. Splattered all over the floor and shower curtain.

Got 100ml on the way now though.

Shout out to all the dudes in here that hook us up on splits!
This!! 
nthat.gif

Bond No 9 I love NY for all
nd.13179.jpg

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Bond-No-9/I-Love-New-York-for-All-13179.html

Pricing
5ml - $7
10ml - $12.75
20ml- $26.25
30ml - $37.50

Dueto Golden Boy
View media item 1188329
http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Dueto-Parfums/Golden-Boy-14732.html

Pretty much tuscan leather lite, smells almost identical from the bottle. Much less expensive too

5ml - $10
10ml - $17
20ml - $32
30ml - $43
50ml - $68

As always pm me with the amount you want and your paypal address

ALL 25% OFF! as well as the rest of the stuff in my google doc

Last edited:
Any of you guys fans of Acqua Di Parma?  If so, which is your favorite scent?

Colonia Essenza and Colonia Oud are my two favorites.
Then there is the Blue Mediterraneo line that is great for warm weather, it gets a lot of love here.
I think @NSJ might have some, send him a quick pm

Anybody wear Pure Malt casually or as a signature scent during the winter? Its about 5 degrees here and I'm thinking about giving it a shot on being a daily cologne. However I dont want to be offensive or killing the people around me haha.

Anybody wear Pure Malt casually or as a signature scent during the winter? Its about 5 degrees here and I'm thinking about giving it a shot on being a daily cologne. However I dont want to be offensive or killing the people around me haha.
just do it, don't go too heavy on the amount of sprays though. I was wearing Herod on the daily while the temperature was between low 50s-low 60s here.

Back
Top Bottom