Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

If I layer Herod with the homebrew molecule 01, will I choke everyone around me?
nerd.gif
I usually spray the 01 on my neck and on 1 wrist then rub it on my other wrist since it sprays a little heavy.

Then hit each wrist and my neck with the Herod and I usually smell it when I wake up the next morning still.

Homebrew came in. Boutta give this bad boy a run today with aventus. Hopefully I'm back with an outrageous story

My theory is it doesn't work unless you believe you're the ****. Like a bad reaction to too much cortisol or something.

I'm looking at Green Irish Tweed, is Amazon the best place for purchase?
Im not sure.But I would never order from amazon because I personally think it would be a fake or something.Its possible but thats just me.

I usually order from fragrance.net but GIT is out of stock on there.

Hopefully some of the boys in here can help you out on locating it for the low.

Well for me, I probably wouldn't reach for a more summer/warm weather scent when it's cold.. just like I wouldn't reach for Pure Malt when it's 90 degrees either. So that limits the choices.

I try to rotate it as best as I can, or if I realize I haven't worn something in awhile, I'll reach for that. Then I just have certain favorites that I use more than others. I try not to overthink it because sometimes I'll just stand there going "Hmm... this... or that... or what about this one?" and then I realize I'm late for work and just grab one 
laugh.gif

I got Aventus from Overstock a while ago and have been happy with it. Almost always have coupon codes floating around as well.

I like that they carry the 1oz bottles from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom