Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

First day of spring, 50s humid and cloudy all day but supposed to get up to 70. Went with GIT smelling like a million bucks

UNIQUEKICKZ is the man... my dude sent me 3 splits plus a sample of some more fire. :pimp: :pimp:

This virgin island water on top of molecule 1 is the TRUTH.

Its borderline feminine smelling but with the added woody undertones of the molecule 1 (and once the sharp fruit notes calm down) this scent is FIIIIIIIIIIIIIRE

Now on my list for 4oz bottles is:
Green Irish Tweed
Virgin Island Water
Aventus

I'm not in a hurry to cop aventus until after summer so i'll cop GIT and VIW first.

Sup fambs, would like to get some recommendations on a new scent.
Pretty much looking for a new everyday scent for warmer weather:

[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[x]Doesn't matter

[ ]Winter
[x]Spring
[x]Summer
[ ]Fall

[x]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

[x]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[x]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

Not really sure about my budget. Might be willing to pay much $ for something thats worth it.

Thanks in advance

Wore TV for the first day of spring....was snowing a bit this morning
Easily has become top 3 for me, dont care don't care dont care, love it

Last edited:

[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[x]Doesn't matter

[ ]Winter
[x]Spring
[x]Summer
[ ]Fall

[x]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Date

[x]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[x]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

Not really sure about my budget. Might be willing to pay much $ for something thats worth it.

Thanks in advance
idk about your little questionnaire but for me

Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Versace pour homme

Aventus

Bleecker ST

Bond no 9 chez bond or Creed Green Irish Tweed

Bleu De Chanel

Issey Miyake pour homme

Chanel Allure Homme Sport

Last edited:
DHI is crazy! Wore it mostly on my trip down at Disney. The projection and longevity is underrated. I'll put it in my top 5. Good looks on that split Unique I'm definitely buying a full bottle.

Sidenote: Chez Bond is a solid sleeper!

[ ]Daytime

[ ]Nighttime

[x]Doesn't matter

[ ]Winter

[x]Spring

[x]Summer

[ ]Fall

[x]Signature Day to Day

[ ]Date

[x]Playful/Inviting

[ ]Subtle

[x]Intimate/Sensual

[ ]Bold/Daring

Thanks in advance

Versace pour homme
Aventus
Bleecker ST
Bleu De Chanel
Issey Miyake pour homme

The questionnaire is page one material for newcomer recommendations, don't dismiss it man. I think Bond HTTP, Creed Aventus, Green Irish Tweed fit that bill. On the cheaper side YSL pour homme, bleu de chanel, Mont Blanc legend (that homebrew really gave the longevity I was looking for). I used to dig Clinique Happy, but over time the chemically smell got too much for me. Personal preferences though, splits are your friend.

Last time I wore Edition Blanche some old dude kept trying to be funny like "I smell kool aid". I def need a new "knock your socks off" scent though.

Last edited:
I've got some HTTP left. I had bought 10 ml from NSJ and shared some with some friends. I've got about 7 ml left. Anyone want it. $20 or maybe a trade for some GIT or Aventus. Or some 01.

Last edited:
I've got some HTTP left. I had bought 10 ml from NSJ and shared some with some friends. I've got about 7 ml left. Anyone want it. $20 or maybe a trade for some GIT or Aventus. Or some 01.
Just curious why do want to trade it off ? Did it not live up to the hype to you ?

I got HTTP in. My first reaction :wow: omg.
This is probably one of the best smelling colognes I've ever had or purchased.
I rank it above Aventus and Herod, two of my all time favorites.
I just have to see longevity of HTTP but it is truly amazing. I've been missing out. NSJ, you are the man.
I'll be buying an entire bottle. This is a must have.

I can tell HTTP is quality juice. I wish it worked better on me because it has fantastic longevity. And its still unlike most other scents. It is a rich scent.

Versace pour homme
Aventus
Bleecker ST
Bleu De Chanel
Issey Miyake pour homme

The questionnaire is page one material for newcomer recommendations, don't dismiss it man. I think Bond HTTP, Creed Aventus, Green Irish Tweed fit that bill. On the cheaper side YSL pour homme, bleu de chanel, Mont Blanc legend (that homebrew really gave the longevity I was looking for). I used to dig Clinique Happy, but over time the chemically smell got too much for me. Personal preferences though, splits are your friend.

Last time I wore Edition Blanche some old dude kept trying to be funny like "I smell kool aid". I def need a new "knock your socks off" scent though.

Thanks for the advice, repped.

The first few are too much for me... |I

Is YSL Pour Homme the same as L'Homme? I have YSL L'Homme but only wear it to dates and special occasions.

I'll give the rest a sniff sometime.

Back
Top Bottom