Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yea when I hear intense its pretty much a winter/cold weather scent to me

Whats yall impressions or thoughts on Chanel platinum egoiste?

Smelled it for the 1st time 3 days ago and loved it.Clean,fresh and sophisticated but wonder if its to plain,ordinary and regular dude smelling.Didnt try on skin

Last edited:
Has anybody ever tried this?? Bought a jersey from the PSG official website and they sent me this. Didn't even know they had and official cologne.. I expect something decent being Paris...(sports and colognes aren't usually the best collabos i.e. Michael Jordan :lol: )
View media item 1465842

Last edited:
Had something interesting happen to me while wearing homebrew/ISO E Super yesterday. I've been wearing it a lot lately because I usually layer it when wearing D&G The One, Virgin Island Water and other fragrances that lack projection on me. However, never really wore it by itself as I don't really find it interesting though it does smell decent.

Yesterday after work I went home to take a quick shower and throw on something casual. After getting dressed I sprayed 5 sprays of homebrew on me because I didn't really consider it a fragrance but more of a fragrance enhancer so I didn't think it would project much by itself. I ran up stairs to do something for about 15 minutes and as I was walking back down the stairs I noticed my sister, who has the keys to my house, was in the living room watching tv. Before I even made it down stairs (I was still halfway up the stairway not officially in the living room yet) my sister yells at me you smell really good. My mouth dropped and I was like what, you can smell me from all the way over here? And she said yeah you smell really nice.

I'm a good looking guy and outgoing so I get compliments all the time about the way I smell but it always happen to me when I walk pass someone or I am next to that person. I have never, ever received a compliment from someone completely in the opposite side of the room as me (I'm very bad with measurements but I would guess she was atleast over 30ft away from me), even with my projection beast like A*Men and Aventus. Though I do believe having a warm body temperature because of the steaming shower I took helped with the projection, that homebrew is the truth. I will be getting some more once my 30ml decant gets low. And next time I will have to stick with 3 sprays.

Last edited:
What is this molecule 1 that you guys speak of?:nerd:
molecule 01 is a juice enhancer fam, @baise should have some for sale. What you do is layer it under your juice for the day, it should make that juice last longer and project more.

Last edited:
Had something interesting happen to me while wearing homebrew/ISO E Super yesterday. I've been wearing it a lot lately because I usually layer it when wearing D&G The One, Virgin Island Water and other fragrances that lack projection on me. However, never really wore it by itself as I don't really find it interesting though it does smell decent.

Yesterday after work I went home to take a quick shower and throw on something casual. After getting dressed I sprayed 5 sprays of homebrew on me because I didn't really consider it a fragrance but more of a fragrance enhancer so I didn't think it would project much by itself. I ran up stairs to do something for about 15 minutes and as I was walking back down the stairs I noticed my sister, who has the keys to my house, was in the living room watching tv. Before I even made it down stairs (I was still halfway up the stairway not officially in the living room yet) my sister yells at me you smell really good. My mouth dropped and I was like what, you can smell me from all the way over here? And she said yeah you smell really nice.

I'm a good looking guy and outgoing so I get compliments all the time about the way I smell but it always happen to me when I walk pass someone or I am next to that person. I have never, ever received a compliment from someone completely in the opposite side of the room as me (I'm very bad with measurements but I would guess she was atleast over 30ft away from me), even with my projection beast like A*Men and Aventus. Though I do believe having a warm body temperature because of the steaming shower I took helped with the projection, that homebrew is the truth. I will be getting some more once my 30ml decant gets low. And next time I will have to stick with 3 sprays.
Im going to need pics papi 
nerd.gif

I ordered a sample of http since I missed out on that split. If nobody does another split soon I'm just going to get a bottle. It's very similar to aventus but a lot sweeter. The description of aventus light was pretty accurate.

Tried the new Aqcua di Gio, pretty nice kinda has a Dior Homme vibe mixed in

My Nordstrom also had Ultra Zest

Back
Top Bottom