Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Do you guy have a steady rotation of colognes? Like when that bottle runs out, you go back and get it? Or do ya'll hunt for something different and new.

Also, how many colognes do you guys keep in your rotation?

Got to try pure wood today and it's not bad. didn't like how pure malt started off and when it settled it was just meh to me. might give it another spin.
Pure Wood was good.. but nothing I HAD to wear. I'd pick Malt and Havane over it for sure. I kind of liked Pure Coffee a bit more too. But to switch things up in cooler weather.. Pure Wood was solid.

an SBer
pimp.gif

That Jay Z Gold is solid...white bottle
chanel allure is grade A
Usher joint is mean
dolce and gabbana light bLue is cool for a subtle smell...

My current rotation...

Do you guy have a steady rotation of colognes? Like when that bottle runs out, you go back and get it? Or do ya'll hunt for something different and new.

The colognes in my everyday rotation tend to be decants courtesy of the good men in here. 

I have about 4-5 bottles of juice I love that I mostly wear on weekends or out at night. I think the only bottle I didn't buy a split of before I bought an actual bottle was YSL Pour Homme.  Since I don't wear any of them everyday I don't see them running out for years. 

Last edited:
Ill def be moving my smells to the closet then.

BTW this Virgin Island Water is the truth!!!!

Its so calm and mellow relaxing, puts you in the mood to listen to Seabreeze by Bob Baldwin
pimp.gif

Def fits the calypso island vibe!

Throw on some cargo shorts sandals and Guayabera shirt and relax!

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience with fragrances from Maison Francis Kurkdjian? Specifically Amyris, APOM, or Lumiere Noire?

The colognes in my everyday rotation tend to be decants courtesy of the good men in here. 

I have about 4-5 bottles of juice I love that I mostly wear on weekends or out at night. I think the only bottle I didn't buy a split of before I bought an actual bottle was YSL Pour Homme.  Since I don't wear any of them everyday I don't see them running out for years. 
I bought a bottle of YSL as well based on the recommendations for an everyday cologne. I asked because I would think it's best to have a bit of variety.

I'm thinking 4-5 should be right, but I'm interested how many others have in they rotation.

Anyone have any experience with fragrances from Maison Francis Kurkdjian? Specifically Amyris, APOM, or Lumiere Noire?

yeah I bought my girlfriend Acqua Universalis Forte, it's stunning, she was like mesmerized by it and she rarely likes things THAT much

Thanks to Unique, my Tom Ford and Ultra Zest came in today.

Both smell great, looking forward to trying them out.

I have about 16 splits from here, no joke. :lol:

I try to rotate once in a while, but YSL L'homme is my usual everyday go to.

I just might be a niche snob now. I can't rock with any designer fragrances except Dior & Mugler.
what is the difference between niche and designer cologne?

I wear cologne almost everyday :lol:

Especially when I go to work. I want these milf customers and female co workers to get their panties wet. Ya dig?

Back
Top Bottom