Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

So I have some exciting news for you guys.

Just recently found out my close friend's girlfriend works at holt renfrew (saks/neiman marcus etc for you american guys) and the fragrance selection they have there is awesome. Acqua di parma, by killian, fredric malle, tom ford, byredo, and creed just to say a few.  I started talking to her about different colognes and splits and such and ended up getting a couple names and numbers to some company reps.

I'm hoping I can get some kind of hookup or company pricing on some cool stuff so I can contribute some splits to this thread, I've enjoyed all the ones I've gotten over the past little while from members like baise, nsj and unique while he was active.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
i wore http this weekend ...sales guy at that store with all those massages chairs was like "are you wearing creed?" i was like no this is bond 9. he is like it smells really really good . i didnt know how to feel, :lol:

Goin in today brehs.... VIW mixed with yambventus aka the pinacolada secks bomb :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
i wore http this weekend ...sales guy at that store with all those massages chairs was like "are you wearing creed?" i was like no this is bond 9. he is like it smells really really good . i didnt know how to feel,
laugh.gif
did he give you a massage on the house?

Just recently found out my close friend's girlfriend works at holt renfrew (saks/neiman marcus etc for you american guys) and the fragrance selection they have there is awesome. Acqua di parma, by killian, fredric malle, tom ford, byredo, and creed just to say a few.  I started talking to her about different colognes and splits and such and ended up getting a couple names and numbers to some company reps.

I'm hoping I can get some kind of hookup or company pricing on some cool stuff so I can contribute some splits to this thread, I've enjoyed all the ones I've gotten over the past little while from members like baise, nsj and unique while he was active.

lawd please

View media item 1361470

i didnt even tell yall but i been staying off this thread caus ei been having bad luck with my packages.. first unique got me with the tom ford split :x then the last split i bought from baise (Bal) was lost by either the mail lady or my rental office cause on the tracking it showed that it was delivered and left at the office but nothing was there. I even got into a heavy argument with the landlord because that fool thought i was blaming him :smh:

anyways i was really looking forward to getting that Bal..hopefully there is another split soon

Last edited:
i didnt even tell yall but i been staying off this thread caus ei been having bad luck with my packages.. first unique got me with the tom ford split :x then the last split i bought from baise (Bal) was lost by either the mail lady or my rental office cause on the tracking it showed that it was delivered and left at the office but nothing was there. I even got into a heavy argument with the landlord because that fool thought i was blaming him :smh:

anyways i was really looking forward to getting that Bal..hopefully there is another split soon

:x man thats rough

Keep getting tempted to split again but man, just getting those few packages of the serge lutens out was a chore :lol: :x

Last edited:
Bal D'Afrique must be what heaven smells like. Copped a bottle after one wear from the last split and I have no regrets.

Who is in for more Bal d'afrique?

sorry to hear that Gil, when i hear nothing after shipping, I assume all went well. :smh:

yeah they got me man, its all good tho ish happens. Ill appreciate if you could save me a slot if you do another split fam thanks

Last edited:
After a few months in, I'm not feeling Versace Men, has nothing YSL, thinking about getting another on, **** is soo legendary and last ALL DAY.

Back
Top Bottom