Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Unique was good but at this point he just kept people's money, it's a shame because ateast come in and explain it

He was a good splitter for a good couple years
Eh. I'll hold my thoughts. Did ya'll who got flaked eventually go the proper routes thru paypal to get your bread? I am an impatient mofo, so it woulda took maybe 2 no replies to file a complaint.

Even through my handful of f ups, I've made good. The last thing I want to do is tie up people's hard earned dough.

**** Tom Ford Tuscan Leather  *smelling like a brick* SPLIT ****

100 ml available, first come first served. All 10ml quantities will come in gold or silver travel atomizers.

10ml $28

20ml $52

30ml $79

Really needs no introduction. Whether you think it smells like a brick of raw or nah. TL is the most LUXURIOUS rendition of leather in the fragrant world. Think plush Aston Martin seats with a raspberry tart spilled all over it. 1 sprays last 24 hrs. That's it.

Eh. I'll hold my thoughts. Did ya'll who got flaked eventually go the proper routes thru paypal to get your bread? I am an impatient mofo, so it woulda took maybe 2 no replies to file a complaint.

Even through my handful of f ups, I've made good. The last thing I want to do is tie up people's hard earned dough.

I mean it's been months, if you gift it then you lose either way

That's why I always pay the fee and don't gift

**** Tom Ford Tuscan Leather  *smelling like a brick* SPLIT ****

100 ml available, first come first served. All 10ml quantities will come in gold or silver travel atomizers.

10ml $28
20ml $52
30ml $79

Really needs no introduction. Whether you think it smells like a brick of raw or nah. TL is the most LUXURIOUS rendition of leather in the fragrant world. Think plush Aston Martin seats with a raspberry tart spilled all over it. 1 sprays last 24 hrs. That's it.

View media item 1646169

ill take ten hopefully they dont lose it this time.... matter fact im going to see if they can hold my packages at the PO from now on.. they close at 6:30 anyways

Man I want to try TL but its way too hot in FL right now, will wait for a winter split so I can wear it during the cooler nights every once in a while...busted out 1 spray of Herod today since its been raining all day and I had to go to the store. Stuff is intoxicating :pimp: love it but it was a rare low 70s day down here :lol:

How does Tuscan Leather compare with Herod and Pure Malt?

Man I want to try TL but its way too hot in FL right now, will wait for a winter split so I can wear it during the cooler nights every once in a while...busted out 1 spray of Herod today since its been raining all day and I had to go to the store. Stuff is intoxicating :pimp: love it but it was a rare low 70s day down here :lol:
bro you ain't lying

It's been raining for like the past week with temps in the mids 80s and 80%+ humidity :x

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you guys... I won't get a chance to wear Tuscan Leather for awhile but oh well.. might as well get it now.

I broke down and bought 5ml decants of Royal Oud & Silver Mountain Water off eBay today. Once I get a decant of Byredo Westbrook & Sunday Cologne I might retire.

Last edited:
Update i ended up hitting the mall and going to pne of those fragrance outlet spots theybhad a gang of em out. Lady tried to sell 1 for 15 i was like im out then she said she cid give it to me for 5 smh. I got 2 tho for 10

Soooo the Aventus I bought.... checks out bc the batch number does?

Anyone have some I can buy from them to do a comparison?

Back
Top Bottom