Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Speaking of, I'm set on trying out Sunday Cologne from Byredo. Only Neimans carries them in stores, correct?

I'd definitely be interested in trying the Westbrook.. putting aside he's my favorite player, the notes actually sound good to me.

I read a rant on basenotes of how it was just trash and Byredo needs to stop copying scents (for the worse) in their own line (Bal d'afrique). One of my homies was doing a split for ultra cheap and I was still like nah.. I need at least 50 people to say its amazing, before i'm enticed enough.

I don't like Sunday Cologne personally but I'm not in to strong vetiver notes at all. I wanted to sample Westbrook because I heard it was like a Bal d'Afrique flanker. I love Bal d'Afrique.

Those batches of Tuscan Leather that went out are "vintage" in all respect 2012 and 2010 batch codes. Tuscan Leather was reformulated in 2014. So, they will be beasts and you may not like them to be honest. I absolutely hated tuscan leather and thought it was the worst fragrance i owned back in 2012, but i don't think my nose was mature enough to appreciate it. Fast forward to now and leather is one of my favorite notes with tuscan leather obviously being one the greatest fragrances with that accord created.

If you don't like it, give it some time. Just like with Aventus, its deserving of a few tries.

Those batches of Tuscan Leather that went out are "vintage" in all respect 2012 and 2010 batch codes. Tuscan Leather was reformulated in 2014. So, they will be beasts and you may not like them to be honest. I absolutely hated tuscan leather and thought it was the worst fragrance i owned back in 2012, but i don't think my nose was mature enough to appreciate it. Fast forward to now and leather is one of my favorite notes with tuscan leather obviously being one the greatest fragrances with that accord created.

If you don't like it, give it some time. Just like with Aventus, its deserving of a few tries.
My split just came in today, Ill give some feedback later

Got Tuscan Leather in today, appreciate it as always baise.

I've heard the stories about the longevity with this juice, so I only sprayed one small spray on my arm and played it safe.

I love it. I can definitely see how it can be overpowering but I'm a fan off the first wear. I'm curious to see how strong it is when I wake up in the morning 
laugh.gif

TL is great. I don't get as many compliments on it as much as some others. I usually choke out peeps but they are always bewildered like what is that smell and by the time they smell it on me again the love it. It's def a mature smell. It's my favorite scent beside TV.
I JUST LOVE TF scents. They are so strong n have so much depth.
I'm running low on TV and will prolly cop a decanter again just so I don't have to worry about it running low.

Yeah, I didn't jump on many Tom Ford scents previously, I'm guessing the price was keeping me away... but what I've tried I've loved.

And considering how long 10mls have lasted me, especially something like TL which I won't get a chance to wear as much, I don't mind spending a little extra.

Bought Terre d'Hermes Tres Fraiche blindly on Fragrancenet since reviews are pretty good and I love the original. Any personal experiences?

I live in SD, so warm weather aplenty.

Anything out there with a soft smell like curve and Versace blue jeans? Hard colonge gives me a headache I been rocking those 2 since highschool looking to switch up.

Last i'll post about it in here, but wanted to put up a pic and the thread was on the next page already.

View media item 1667435
creed aventus 50ml decant - $76 shipped --Still Available

versace pour homme 3.4oz (see pic for level) --SOLD
creed virgin island water 10ml decant --SOLD

Last edited:
Anything out there with a soft smell like curve and Versace blue jeans? Hard colonge gives me a headache I been rocking those 2 since highschool looking to switch up.
there are some that are strong no matter what, but it really has alot to do with how much you're putting on and where you put it on (how it would affect how much you smell it). Just my opinion.

Prada pour Homme
And Prada d'infusion Iris are pretty soft.

Lavender and iris heavy scents are pretty soft, but also powdery the latter most people dont like.

Prada Luna Rossa also. Lol Prada soft af.

Last edited:
refilled on terre d'hermes today.

I was debating between the eau de toilette and perfume but went with the eau de toilette since it was a bit cheaper ($75 vs $120). Is the perfume that much better?
Ive been wearing Terre for 4-5 years now. Compliments on it come in waves. I got two compliments last month (one lady said she specifically liked the spicey smell). Before this it had been over 6 months since anyone noticed it. I usually spray it on my body (two sprays) after I shower.

Anyway just wanted to chime in.

Last edited:
refilled on terre d'hermes today.

I was debating between the eau de toilette and perfume but went with the eau de toilette since it was a bit cheaper ($75 vs $120). Is the perfume that much better?
Ive been wearing Terre for 4-5 years now. Compliments on it come in waves. I got two compliments last month (one lady said she specifically liked the spicey smell). Before this it had been over 6 months since anyone noticed it. I usually spray it on my body (two sprays) after I shower.

Anyway just wanted to chime in.
1.you're just gonna have to try both out for yourself and see which you like better
2.pretty much no one is gonna smell you with 2 sprays, if that's your goal

^depends on the potency of what you're wearing. two sprays of bleecker street or aventus to the sides of the neck for work and I'm good.

Last edited:
*** SPLITS: Byredo BAL D'AFRIQUE ***

PM me with all questions and what quantity you want.

Bal d'Afrique

5ml $14
10ml $24
20ml $45

30ml $69

Nothing really need to be said. If you missed out before here's your chance! (again) 

don't sleep

Tempted to re-up just so I don't have to conserve my current split... 

Got a random compliment from a dude at work with HTTP today.. I walked by him and he said "well you smell lovely, what is that" with the most sarcastic possible tone 
laugh.gif
 Like he didn't want to admit I smelled good, but had to ask anyway. I always want to tell people "I only paid for a smaller version" because I'm sure some of them looked up prices and they're like "Oh hell no"

Back
Top Bottom