Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Chanel frags are one of the few you arent gonna find at discounters. They keep their bottles and testers on lock unlike most of the other brands out there

Anybody mess with Creed? Was getting the run down of all the different fragrances today. What's some of the scents you guys like?

Last edited:
What's up guys, Sorry I haven't updated in a while, between work, moving into a new place and a handful of other things I haven't had to much time to myself.

I posted about a month ago about possibly splitting some juices. Well I've made a bit of a connection with a rep from acqua di Parma, not to much luck with Tom Ford and creed but I'm still waiting on the woman from Fredric malle. I still need to figure out a few things with pricing and shipping so I can keep them as cheap as possible for you guys.

Also has anyone tried adp colonia leather and oud? The cold weather scents are easily my favourite and these have my attention at the moment.

Last edited:
Yea I mean at the enda the day everyones gonna have different tastes for sure. I personally dont think its too mature of a frag. Also tastes change over time. alot of my ppl were rockin coolwater in high school in the late 90s so maybe I associate that type of smell w being a kid anyway, since its similar.

I haven't smelled royal maayfair yet, but seems like its mixed reviews across the board. Anyone get a chance to yet?

Last edited:
I have the og Windsor and i hear its not the same.

I started working from home full time bros. My job already sucked lol. I need to sort my life out cause this ain't it.

No more sotd's ive just been testing my samples like crazy.

GIT is clutch af. Easily one of my favorite joints ever. And Aventus of course. I rock with Virgin Island water here and there too.

Wearing Valentino today. Got the women in the office choosing.

I still have not smelled the Bond.com joint :frown:

school me on ysl m7

i got a few samples of the bond.com a while back. it's nice for sure, but it smells so similar to aventus, and doesn't last or project as well. But if you are looking for that all pineapple version of aventus, it might be the way to go.

i still haven't tried most of the bond frags. only haarlem, chez bond, http, and scent of peace. so far i wasn't really too impressed with any of em. A friend of mine just started working at bond recently though, so I'm gonna have her snatch me up all the samples so I can give them a try in the near future.

Riverside drive, new haarlem, bleecker street, and chez bond are all worth the price you can get them on fragrancenet for, imo. They all have great performance on me as well. Bond > creed for me :evil:

Bond split soon 
nerd.gif
, Chez Bond is magical 

anyone who got in on the creed splits so far, things are all bottled up, just waiting on these bubble envelopes to come in. they were supposed to be here today, but usps lied i guess. Hopefully they'll get here tomorrow, and i still have time to get to the post office before it closes.

anybody that I'm waiting on payment from, send it over before then so it can all go out in the same trip.

anyone that wants to get in that hasn't yet. pm me.

Where do you guys get Chanel for less than retail? From reputable sellers, obviously. Looking for Allure Homme Sport Edition Blanche specifically.

Where do you guys get Chanel for less than retail? From reputable sellers, obviously. Looking for Allure Homme Sport Edition Blanche specifically.
Good luck with that...like said before Chanel keeps thier stuff on lock.

The only place to even buy the Edition Blanches here in Miami was at the Bal Harbor Chanel Boutigue.

They don't sell it with regular Chanel products in department stores

i got a few samples of the bond.com a while back. it's nice for sure, but it smells so similar to aventus, and doesn't last or project as well. But if you are looking for that all pineapple version of aventus, it might be the way to go.
The pineapple is why I like it more than Aventus.

But I usually wear them together to make it last longer or mix it with Aqua Di Parma Blu Mediterrain..

I like most of the bonds mentioned and I like New York Musk and Wall Street too.

Back
Top Bottom