Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

New bottle of Bergamote 22 just got here, will be sending out the remaining splits tomorrow, for the ppl still waiting.

Also, thinking about ordering a new bottle of L'humaniste, is there anyone else still trying to get some of that? pm me.

still available:
10ml Dior Bois D'argent $22

Last edited:
We never got a Cruel Intentions split popping off in here, did we?

i've never been able to stand rose.... i need to go out one day and get my nose on a whole buncha rose frags and see if anything might be possible to sway me.

God I love Virgin Island Water.

**** is my good mood cologne. It makes my good/happy mood feel better.. just that rush of coconut and lime makes me feel like a million bucks. Even when I'm feeling out of it, a few sprays of VIW and I can't help but feel a little more relaxed.

God I love Virgin Island Water.

**** is my good mood cologne. It makes my good/happy mood feel better.. just that rush of coconut and lime makes me feel like a million bucks. Even when I'm feeling out of it, a few sprays of VIW and I can't help but feel a little more relaxed.
Exactly!

It always uplifts my mood!

VIW, it's definitely bottle worthy living in FL, I can wear it 8 months out of the year.

Another mood boosting cologne, Pure Malt. If I'm just chilling at home, I'll give myself a small spray and just sniff my arm all night long 
laugh.gif

The drydown is heavenly.

got a bottle of 1 million intense yesterday as a gift. pretty smooth. i like it. definitely distinct form regular 1 milly

all the rest of the bergamote 22 went out today. tracking info sent out.

still got some more of the l'humaniste left for anyone interested. Ordered a new bottle for myself, so i'll kill off the resta this one for decants if needed.

and also one 10ml decant of Dior Bois D'argent $22. y'all are sleeping on this one imo.

All Reflection Man, Nasomatto and whatever else  splits have been shipped.

Olfactive Studios Chambre Noire and Amouage Jubilation XXV splits are going up tomorrow.

Fall splits are gonna be back to back to back, so be ready!

Working on 50/100ml quantities of Homebrew/Molecule 01. gonna do it super official and stoopid affordable.

Last edited:
Good to hear, man. Molecule 01 has become essential for me. Especially on some of these summer scents that aren't as strong or need that extra help in the heat.

Back
Top Bottom