Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lol, I never got the deal, but I do know someone (not on NT) that bought 12 bottles.. I thought dude was the homie and he wouldn't sell me one for less than $155 im like IDFWU anymore.

Y all can't be mad tho, they'll run the deal again just like they had them for $150 last week.

You planning on reselling it to some high school kids?
Homie tryna come for my neck
roll.gif

What's wrong with Spicebomb?

Last edited:
This Amber Extrait....got me feelin fresh as hell for Thanksgiving with my fresh haircut
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I know theres a thread for coupons but Neiman Marcus has $50 off purchase of $200 including fragrance.

Never saw them include fragrances..

Promo code THANKFUL

I know theres a thread for coupons but Neiman Marcus has $50 off purchase of $200 including fragrance.
Never saw them include fragrances..
Promo code THANKFUL

Thanks for this but it sucks that they're excluding Tom Ford scents

Those Neiman Marcus prices are still too steep for me with $50 off. You can find all of that stuff except the Clive Christian or Roja Dove fragrances for much better prices if you look around.

Looking for some good deals on this Tom Ford Black Orchid any help would be great thanks!!!
Btw I already checked out Sephora and Nordstrom nothing there

spicebomb is very sweet on the dry down, after that I get a feint spice and not really anything else. It lacks the depth, complexity that you get with TF, creed etc..

and not because it's simply an EDT, sauvage for example is so much more versatile and interesting than sb. popularity doesn't always mean it's any good.

I'm still gonna use up my 2 ml decant regardless :lol:

Back
Top Bottom