Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Agreed...Aventus is no where near my favorite scent, but the way females react toward it is unreal!
This

Also what is Herod?

This?
Correct.

Got that exact bottle in transit to mi casa as I post this 
pimp.gif

I'm glad I saw like 50 new replies and it was just great discussion between everyone.. and NOT some insane deal like a full bottle of Aventus for 30 bucks that I missed out on :lol:

IMO the Aventus hype can't truly be validated with the senses. Only by wear and use in the field. It's not my favorite sent but it by far solicits the most memorable female reactions and it's not even close.
Agreed...Aventus is no where near my favorite scent, but the way females react toward it is unreal!
Agreed, this has been my stance for a while, I will say this tho, the older batches have more development which make them more pleasurable to me as a wearer, but as per compliments and other people smelling it, Aventus (no matter the batch) can't be beat.

Correct.

Got that exact bottle in transit to mi casa as I post this :pimp:

Nice

By the looks of more talk I'm not gonna do TV, I will sell Noir also and copp this. See I'm responsible.

I wore this other day and said woman was ALL over me

View media item 1845512
View media item 1845517
Nice, thanks cologne NT. Glad I didn't purchase TV now.

Damn this is barely mentioned in here, sounds like a gem.

Plus 52 bucks on fragrancenet got my finger itching.

Last edited:
Don't know how you guys do more than 1 spray of Herod. Nearly suffocated myself with 2.

Man I never do more than 2 light to moderate sprays of anything.

Only exceptions being a few weak projecting sents like Gucci Pour Homme II.

2 light sprays of Herod to each side of the neck is pure gold [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:

Correct.

Got that exact bottle in transit to mi casa as I post this 
pimp.gif
Nice

By the looks of more talk I'm not gonna do TV, I will sell Noir also and copp this. See I'm responsible.

I wore this other day and said woman was ALL over me

Nice, thanks cologne NT. Glad I didn't purchase TV now.
Damn this is barely mentioned in here, sounds like a gem.

Plus 52 bucks on fragrancenet got my finger itching.
A few of my fav youtube reviewers bashed it, lol. I saw the fragnet sale, but I'm like man, that $52 is safer in my pocket.

I used to love Scent of Peace For Him. It's a great scent but definitely better admired from a distance. The less you can smell it on yourself the better in my opinion. Also, I got a sample of Original Santal with my bottle of Aventus and the rumors were true. All I smell is Joop. Yuck!

Last edited:
Scent of Peace for Him gives me a headache.. I don't know which note it is.. but it just has a strong synthetic vibe and I pick up on it every time. I like the rest of it and it gets compliments, but I don't find myself reaching for it because of that.

Scent of Peace for Him gives me a headache.. I don't know which note it is.. but it just has a strong synthetic vibe and I pick up on it every time. I like the rest of it and it gets compliments, but I don't find myself reaching for it because of that.
Haarlem gives me headaches too

goin to the post office on wednesday. if you need anything, pm me and get payment over today or tomorrow.

Cleaning out some stuff.....have the following available.

10ml creed aventus batch 15u11 $27 (x1)
10ml creed original santal $23 (x2)
10ml amouage memoir man $24 (x2)
10ml odin ny semma $20 (x2)
10ml christian dior vetiver (discontinued) $25 (x1)
9ml olfactive studios chambre noir $20 (x1)

Shipping included. If u buy multiples, u save on shipping. Pm me if u need anything.

The only Bond fragrance I want to try is Bleeker Street but I keep reading the same stuff about it that I've read or experienced with the others smh.

Baise my package came in. Took a quick whif out the bottles and you are 4/4. Thanks bro. I cant put my finger on tge mystery bottle, i just know it smells good.

Can't wait to test drive them.

Back
Top Bottom