Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Was Tom Ford plum japonais ever split in here? I have a decant coming in, excited to try it

just got a decant recently and smelt it for the first time in a long time. for some reason i never went outta my way to really try this one, but was very underwhelmed by it when i got it. it was a lot better in my mind and from reading descriptions/reviews than it is in real life. disappointing

Was Tom Ford plum japonais ever split in here? I have a decant coming in, excited to try it

I don't think so.

I remember liking it. There is a BANGIN' duty free at one of the NY Airline terminals that has mad TF frags to sample. I think it's a Delta terminal but can't remember which airport.

I'm going to get slandered for this, but I enjoyed bond no9 wall street far better

I never had a chance to try it. The only Bond No. 9 I tried was scent of peace for him and I wasn't a fan. I heard good things about of course HTTP, New Haarlem and Andy Warhol Silver Factory after that IDK.

Fair price

And speaking of Bond No9, how is I love NY for men? Im seeing it discounted heavily everywhere, but it would be a blind buy.

I'm going to get slandered for this, but I enjoyed bond no9 wall street far better

I never had a chance to try it. The only Bond No. 9 I tried was scent of peace for him and I wasn't a fan. I heard good things about of course HTTP, New Haarlem and Andy Warhol Silver Factory after that IDK.
it's like millesime imperial but with a few other notes in there like cucumber. I have that Andy Warhol that was split in here long ago and I still haven't worn it.

Fair price

And speaking of Bond No9, how is I love NY for men? Im seeing it discounted heavily everywhere, but it would be a blind buy.
I think I have it, it's a nice aroma blend of coffee and chocolate, I like it

cubanref cubanref what have you been wearing lately? Temperature keeps fluctuating :smh:

Might have a bottle of Herod for sale. Minus 10-12 sprays.

nerd.gif

Top three Bond No. 9 fragrances are?

It depends on the season and your skin.
What performs well for one person might not perform well for somebody else.. It's best to go someplace that sells it and get samples.

*** SPLITS:: Maisaon Francis Kurdjian Oud // Robert Piguet Knightsbridge ***

Some of the most expensive juice I've offered up, but well worth. 

MFK- Oud

10ml $43

Oud is enriched with woody and spicy notes of cedar, patchouli and saffron.

My thoughts; My favorite and most natural oud on the market, it's just that woody from cedar, resinous from the oud. Silkyness from the saffron and a pinch of patchouli. One of the few modern woody fragrances I consider signature scent worthy.

Knightsbridge

10ml $30

Top notes are nutmeg and rose; middle notes are sandalwood and orris; base notes are leather and tonka bean.

My thoughts; Absolutely stunning and not even available outside of Harrod's London, I've been looking for a bottle for over a year and finally found it. Boozy Apply brandy, tonka bean and vanilla, with a pinch of leather and sandalwood peaking through in the drydown. 

Idk bout you guys but I'm always looking at marshalls for any good colognes mixed in the usual suspects. Today walked away w 50 ml Vera Wang for men and 100ml Reveal by ck. Total was like $42. This ck is nice. Waiting for its drydown

Back
Top Bottom