Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

lol, i feel u. i hate alotta stuff that other ppl love. everyones got their tastes.

on a side note.....
Anyone who wants this last 20ml of Tobacco Vanille, take it for $53 shipped. tryin to clear some stuff out before i hit the PO on saturday morning.

Eh. I sold my GIT.

Trash might be a stretch. But I'm not a fan either.
This.

I don't even think its worth it for me to have even 10ml. I just can't get with it. Bois du Portugal smells even more "classic" but that jawn right there is 
eek.gif

Green Irish Tweed smells exactly how a 31 year old fragrance should smell in 2016. I don't see how anybody under 50 could pull it off honestly.

Statements like "its not my style, its not for me, doesn't work with my skin type, i wouldn't know what occasion to wear it" I can understand. Not everything is for everybody. But to say its trash and it stinks, you buggin.
That's the second most ridiculous thing ive read in this thread.

Statements like "its not my style, its not for me, doesn't work with my skin type, i wouldn't know what occasion to wear it" I can understand. Not everything is for everybody. But to say its trash and it stinks, you buggin.

This.....and curious what the nost ridiculous was?

GIT is nice.

prob what Hugh Hefner wears....and that man gets a lot of P :pimp:

Last edited:

This.....and curious what the nost ridiculous was?

The most ridiculous was that 1 Million smells like Tom Ford tabacco vanille. :tongue:

laugh.gif

GIT is quality, I can see myself always keeping some on hand. I go back and forth between loving it and it just being okay to my nose, though. It gets complimented fairly often, too.

headin to the post office in the morning. someone take this last 10ml of tom ford tobacco vanille off my hands. $27 shipped!

and just got in a decant of profumum roma meringa....so far, wow

Back
Top Bottom