Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Son, I have like 1ml left and I'm holding on to that for dear life.
If y'all find some more OG juice let me know.

Son, I have like 1ml left and I'm holding on to that for dear life.
If y'all find some more OG juice let me know.

Naxos was on another level on the rainy friday night... Baccarat Rouge was killing it too saturday, my most complimented fragrance for this holiday week even above yesterday's Tusan Leather

The One is one of the best designer fragrances ever released in my opinion. The only issue was longevity. I don't know if the recently released EDP addressed that or not.

The One is one of the best designer fragrances ever released in my opinion. The only issue was longevity. I don't know if the recently released EDP addressed that or not.
It has, its better in everyway. One of the few times the industry got it right and answered our prayers. They need to just discontinue the edt.

Friend gave me a 25% full bottle of The One, and now I know why the ladies love it. This stuff smells like women's perfume to me

hmm, what notes are you getting?

like everyone else I love the one EDP. I get grapefruit, tobacco & sweetness. one the best lower end frags, I don't know why I bought a TV split, told myself few months ago I would buy the one EDP and sort of forgot :lol:

Aventus is :smokin :pimp:

now you understand why getting only 30 ml is :\

Last edited:
Went with Homebrew x Uden tonight. Happy holidays everyone.

Naxos was on another level on the rainy friday night...
I wore both of these throughout the weekend. Weather here has been in the mid 80s then dips into the low 70s. Uden during the day and then Naxos at night?....

QONVIyz.gif

Aventus is :smokin :pimp:

now you understand why getting only 30 ml is :\

Eh. I'm not too mad about it.

I can get more next time if I want (I think he was selling 50ml too), and the price I paid for my 1oz ain't bad enough for me to be mad.

I also don't bathe myself in cologne so I think it'll last me a while. If I got another 1oz right now, I'd probably be good for a minute.

Eh. I'm not too mad about it.

I can get more next time if I want (I think he was selling 50ml too), and the price I paid for my 1oz ain't bad enough for me to be mad.

I also don't bathe myself in cologne so I think it'll last me a while. If I got another 1oz right now, I'd probably be good for a minute.

2 sprays from yambventus is more then enough to project throughout the day. I'm still working on my 30ml which is still dam near full that I got during the middle of the year.

Light blue is an all time classic; but I like Hanae and Aqua Porfumo better.

Just tried the black code porfumo and was impressed.

Did the sephora gift bag for Xmas for myself and my boys. 13 samples and 1.7oz of your choice from the 13 (11 if it was a JCP location). Ended up doing Invictus. If 1mil Prive was in there would've done that one.

You guys were right about The One, my female coworkers said it smelled sexy. Now I got to get a full bottle 
laugh.gif

Funny how its come up because I was just at Macy's and was ready to flip some fugly sweater I got for xmas for The One edp. Decided to get some gloves instead, but the juice is on my radar.

View media item 2277848

Just bought this set from Macys today with a gift card I got for Christmas.

Sprayed it on the way home, wifey was going nuts over the scent. :smokin

Cant wait for the first time to go out without wifey see what the free agent yambs think. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom