Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I got curious and looked at the prices for this Clive stuff, severely overpriced is not even an accurate representation of those prices

I do own CC X and CC No. 1 for Men, I'll probably never let them go as I got full bottles in a swap and hardly gave anything for them. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anyone ever try Chergui by Serge Lutens? I have heard good things and a bottle is pretty inexpensive on fragrance net right now

Hey guys. Trying to branch out on NT lately.

Received Gucci guilty and CD Sauvage for Christmas. Cologne, deodorants, shave balm, travel bottles. Really liking the Gucci, I know it's old.

And I made it on pg 666

One of my boys brought Gucci Guilty to our Yankee swap at our annual Christmas Eve dinner. Wanted to steal it but it would have been snatched right back from me.

Is guilty the best of the gucci lineup?

There was another guilty that I tried at the outlet, I personally liked it more, but it did not last as long as guilty. I went back to get it a couple weeks later and it was gone. Now I can never find it and couldn't remember the name.

What's the best Versace? I have Eros and I really like it even though it's very polarizing.

Sorry I know this was answered before, but I can't seem to find it.

Back
Top Bottom