Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Put two sprays of Aventus on and went to a bar to grab some wings, last night..

As I'm outside enjoying my Newport some dude about 7ft away said "wow somebody is wear cologne tonight "

That's the third time I've gotten a comment like that with Aventus. Other ones are like " I can smell you from over here"

No one has every actually said it smelled good or anything tho.

Normally I do more then two sprays too, especially going to class. I'm sure I'm "THAT GUY" by now.

laugh.gif

Put two sprays of Aventus on and went to a bar to grab some wings, last night..

As I'm outside enjoying my Newport some dude about 7ft away said "wow somebody is wear cologne tonight "

That's the third time I've gotten a comment like that with Aventus. Other ones are like " I can smell you from over here"

No one has every actually said it smelled good or anything tho.

Normally I do more then two sprays too, especially going to class. I'm sure I'm "THAT GUY" by now.

Its a very powerful cologne. 2 sprays is all you need. Guarantee you in the back of their mind they wish they smelled that good.

My girl absolutely loves it so that's all that matters to me

There are always a few Aventus haters but the stuff is one of the best, original colognes I've ever smelled...BELIEVE DA HYPE

I had a chick tell me she still smelled it in her hair the other night and her exact words were "it was magical"

It's strong but not in a bad way, I get compliments all the time

I spray 2 sprays, one on each arm and then half a spray on my neck so 2.5 sprays

Last edited:
Its strong but it smells natural. IMO, strong is a bad thing when it is synthetic smelling and reaks of chemicals.

Aventus is straight magical man. Whenever i sleep at my girls place, she said her bed smells like it for like 2 days and she loves it

And you know its good when dudes are asking what you are wearing and one girls are asking so they can buy it for their boyfriend

we should do like a cologne of the month club... for the people who are really into it.. everybody give NSJ (or whoever wants to be the splitter) $50 dollars a month and have a vote on fragrance and everyone gets a split.. of course you could always increase or decrease the amount depending on what people want.. that $50 will probably get you double what you would get anywhere else.. NSJ gets some money/cologne every month and you get an other wise expensive cologne every month discounted

Just got L'Instant De Guerlain Extreme EDP. Hell of a fragrance. I'm really digging it so far. Got it for like $110. worth the price so far. has a subtle sensual oatmeal feel hidden deep in the dry down. it's sexy.

70mls of Dior Homme Intense left for reserve.
5ml
10ml atomizers available. If you want more at the moment, you'll get it in multiple decants.

I really, really guess I'm a hater of Aventus, I gave my dad the last 25ml of my 60ml decant.. he absolutely loves it.
The most recent decant I have from my previous post is potent shh, and supposedly they were both 2012 batches. People can deny this batch discrepancies all they want, but every decant, bottle, tester, or sample I've used of Aventus has smelled different. You get well blended, fruity, or smokey, some weaker and some potent. That just doesn't add up to me.

Speaking of other splits tho.

I'm down to host a Tom Ford- Tobacco Vanille split for upcoming fall/winter and maybe a Creed Millesime Imperiale to close out the summer.
All juice will have to be paid and accounted for before I order a flacon.

Threw on Allure Homme Blanche Edition this AM....

And now have the green light from the Mrs. to buy a second bottle!

That pump for the Aventus goes so deep 1 full spray in any spot might be too much. If anything the only spot i do a full spray is my chest.

Last edited:
That pump for the Aventus goes so deep 1 full spray in any spot might be too much. If anything the only spot i do a full spray is my chest.

I just half spray it but I've never had anyone say anything bad about Aventus, like I said before I work in a heavy female present college and I wear it and have had many ask me what it is

I don't notice batch variations except in the initial spray once it dries down all Aventus is the same to me

I just got a free bottle of Adam Levine for Men, will report back my thoughts on it

The aventus samples I have are no where near as strong as all you guys are describing. I got them from amazon tho.
I'm going to compare it when I get my package from nsj.

Lol, ok scrap the M.I. split.

Stilln, I was in a perfumery in Paris and I sprayed some of their Aventus on, chest, and a few on the shirt. Yo, it smelled like straight fruit punch, not even a distinct pineapple, just a melange of different fruits and it lasted 10hrs (not a bit of smokyness).. Now, if I can find whatever batch that is, I'm buying all of it, point blank. Never smelled anything like.

you guys ever use decantshop.com? you can get 30ml of aventus for $90. found out about the site from basenotes

The aventus samples I have are no where near as strong as all you guys are describing. I got them from amazon tho.
I'm going to compare it when I get my package from nsj.
I was contemplating picking up some Creed on Amazon too, but the reviews had me second guessing it because people had the same problem as you.  You just confirmed that I'm only trusting retail stores and some people on here for my Creed samples...

you guys ever use decantshop.com? you can get 30ml of aventus for $90. found out about the site from basenotes

No, I've learned my lesson. I got my last 30ml decant from a FB group for $40 shipped.

In most splits the most you should pay for 30ml of Aventus is between $65-$70.

Back
Top Bottom