Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

2nd bottle of new haarlem is supposed to be in on friday, so EVERYONE who bought some should have it by mid next week

How does this work? Anyone have a spare Bond bottle? :nerd:

I believe you enter the promo code REFILL and then enter 3 fragrances you want and they will send you one of them. ive never done it but i went on the site and that seems to be how it works. i could use some clarification as well.

Also. i want to get the refill for my girl. what are the 3 best womens scents in you guy's opinion. i want to surprise her cause she always asking why i got all this cologne buti dont ever buy her none. so having her try them on wont work. thanks.

If you are near a Saks you can go in and do it in person and pick the one directly that's what I did last year

Copped New Haarlem, Success in NY and Scent of Peace for her

Also, my girl is looking for a new perfume for the winter and she told me to pick one out for her. I love smelling vanilla on a girl, any suggestions?

whenever we make a new thread I think we should have a few things in the first post like
-legit places to buy
-nt's favorites list
-recommendation form (pick the season, type of wear, your budget, etc)
-current splits

whenever we make a new thread I think we should have a few things in the first post like
-legit places to buy
-nt's favorites list
-recommendation form (pick the season, type of wear, your budget, etc)
-current splits

I'll edit this thread with all that info tonight

Everyone post anything you want one page 1

Yeah we should start a google doc and just start "voting" or at least get some quantification on member's yes or no on certain scents.

The only current split going on is TV correct?

Did I miss a Pure Malt split?

I'll edit this thread with all that info tonight

Everyone post anything you want one page 1

here's a decent recommendation form, anyone can add/change something if they think it will make it better

Cologne Recommendation Form

Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[ ]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
[ ]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[ ]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[ ]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[ ]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

What is your max budget?

Yeah we should start a google doc and just start "voting" or at least get some quantification on member's yes or no on certain scents.

The only current split going on is TV correct?

Did I miss a Pure Malt split?
yes to TV
no to pure malt

Updating front page is a good idea.

I got a lot of frags coming in the next week or so. Swapped Black afgano for TdH parfum and Gucci Envy.. Got Carner Barcelona Tardes and Diptyque Volutes edp coming in from Europe along with 15 niche samples. My nose will hate me.

Back
Top Bottom