Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Open to suggestions for another split
Still have plenty of decants to get rid of
preferably something that's gonna be $20 or under for 10ml
kilian back to black or taste of heaven

my bad didnt read the rest of the post.

RL Purple Label or Acqi de parma mandorio de sacilia

Last edited:
Missed out on the Pure Malt split. I was in that LAX shooting stuff on Friday :smh

I'll catch another split...would look at this musc split but I hate vanilla.

Where's a decent priced and legit place to buy colognes like Armani Code and L'Homme?

I don't really want to go to Sephora or Ulta. I know about Perfumania but I've never purchased anything from there.

Finally decided to try the Silver Mountain Water and def not feeling it. I liked it when I tried it at the store but idk why that changed.

What I do know is, I need that Virgin Island Water though.

Last edited:
What are your guys thoughts on Gucci Pour Homme II and Versace Pour Homme?

They smell very similar to me, I LOVE Gucci Pour Homme II but it doesn't seem to last or project much.

The Versace Pour Home smells kind of similar to me but much stronger and more flagrant.

I ended up get the Versace cause there was a good deal on Amazon but I prefer the Gucci one they smell too similar for me justify having a full bottle of both. Probably gonna return the Versace and go with Pour Homme II.

They are different as night and day but they are both great

Versace PH is more a day casual scent; very aquatic citrusy

Gucci PH2 is a date night type scent and very unique with the pepper and tea leaves

Last edited:
They are different as night and day but they are both great

Versace PH is more a day casual scent; very aquatic citrusy

Gucci PH2 is a date night type scent and very unique with the pepper and tea leaves

Really? My nose is not acute at all I can't even tell what I'm smelling half the time but they both smell very aquatic to me. Gucci PH2 smells like some divine water of the Gods to me it's just so subtle though.

Really? My nose is not acute at all I can't even tell what I'm smelling half the time but they both smell very aquatic to me. Gucci PH2 smells like some divine water of the Gods to me it's just so subtle though.
yeah man they're nothing alike :lol: everyones nose is different though
gucci pour homme 2 is amazing, for the record. To me it smells like a chai tea latte

Last edited:
Can someone recommend a clean fresh out the shower type scent? If that makes sense. Please and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom