Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Took a whiff of it when my package came in today. GPH II smells just fresh. Awesome clean scent. I get a slight aquatic note from it but it's not overly synthetic like Nautical Blue is

Update on MR split sent out. Got atomizers in, just waiting on the bottle. 

GPHII is the last masterpiece Gucci had. Crazy that its been "discontinued" going on two years now, but it's still readily available in a lot of places.

Pretty sure the TV got me an extention on my final paper. With the Lo sweater, Selvage denim and Sebagos

Update on MR split sent out. Got atomizers in, just waiting on the bottle. 

GPHII is the last masterpiece Gucci had. Crazy that its been "discontinued" going on two years now, but it's still readily available in a lot of places.
what's even crazier is that you can get it for cheaper than when it was in stores
I just got my bottle for around $65

I seriously can't get over tobacco vanille now. I absolutely hated it the first time I smelled it but I'm in love with it now. Beautiful stuff, reminds me of the holidays.

What's Gucci Pour Homme II like? Not many choices here on base in Germany so i can't sample stuff like i used to at home.

think we talked about it a few pages back

its amazing imo

hmmm....ill have to check out Clinque Happy

TV is great for the holidays...........correct

Last edited:
 I agree with all the hype around GPHII. The stuff is just so unique smelling but also gives you that familiar and welcoming kind of smell. Perfect for the transition from fall into winter. It seems to get a lot of hate about it's longevity and projection but I get better than average with this stuff and so-called "beastly" projecting colognes like Pure Malt doesn't last that long on my skin.

I agree with all the hype around GPHII. The stuff is just so unique smelling but also gives you that familiar and welcoming kind of smell. Perfect for the transition from fall into winter. It seems to get a lot of hate about it's longevity and projection but I get better than average with this stuff and so-called "beastly" projecting colognes like Pure Malt doesn't last that long on my skin.
I get good longevity on it as well, not sure about projection though.
I also definitely agree with what you were saying, it's relaxing

GPH is a time of cologne that you can wear indoors on a snowy day with the sun coming through the window while you're reading a book. Straight relaxtion

I'm immediately regretting blind buying Terre d'Hermes...now I'm reading that it's an older man type of scent, probably something my dad would love to wear :smh: Should I just not open it and give it to him on his birthday?

I'm immediately regretting blind buying Terre d'Hermes...now I'm reading that it's an older man type of scent, probably something my dad would love to wear :smh: Should I just not open it and give it to him on his birthday?

I read good things about it too and sampled it at sephora and wasn't a fan. It did smell like something an older guy would wear.

I had just as much hate for TdH as I did Aventus.. But Terre d'hermes is a masterpiece bitter orange top and vetiver and woody dry down, class and masculinity in a bottle. Along with Aventus, they are two of the most versatile male frags ever. Older women love them.

I don't read this thread often but I was trying to catch up and regarding Terre D'Hermes...

Stick with it IMO. I thought the same thing about it being and "older man scent"...at first. I agree with Baise though, it smelled like that when sprayed BUT it's incredible once it dries down. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and I really like it now, actually wore it today.

mad-at-theinternet.gif

all packages have been shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom