Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 5.54.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 5.54.58 PM.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 35
I knew I was going to be outside for most of today, so I decided to try something crazy and bold just for fun. I put on one spray Interlude Man, and one spray Black Afgano. Oh yeah it was like 90* in LA. :lol:
It really wasn't bad at all. Don't know how everyone else was feeling though. :rofl:

It's that time NT fam. HomeBrew01 is moving onto better bottles/packaging and a whole different strategy. So, I'm happy to offer a blowout on what's left.

Until they run out these 30ml/1oz square bottles are $13 shipped. PM if interested. Going forward, I will most likely offer a 60ml square bottle and a 30ml cylinder, so be on the lookout.

"#cybermonday"
IMAG2236-01.jpeg

It's that time NT fam. HomeBrew01 is moving onto better bottles/packaging and a whole different strategy. So, I'm happy to offer a blowout on what's left.

Until they run out these 30ml/1oz square bottles are $13 shipped. PM if interested. Going forward, I will most likely offer a 60ml square bottle and a 30ml cylinder, so be on the lookout.

"#cybermonday"
IMAG2236-01.jpeg
PMed

"#cybermonday"
IMAG2236-01.jpeg

Right when I ran out of creed VIW...... foh

was shopping with my girl and got her to try ysl black opium, she liked it and bought a bottle. i love it on her,

Has Herod gone back to their good batch from a couple years ago? I'm running low and need that tobacco rich piff.

Back
Top Bottom