Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Don't worry bro, as long as the pediatrician says your kid is healthy im sure he's fine
My daughter is in the 90% in height and something like 30% in weight and she drinks more than normal. My aunt's baby is 2 weeks older and :lol:drinks half as much and has 5 pounds easily on my daughter :lol:

My almost-6 month old son is in the same percentile - high 90's in height and like 30 for weight lol

Last edited:
Los Angeles Los Angeles yo which office did you see beharie at? And did you actually see him or one of his other dr's?

La Puente office , saw some other ppl too but it was mostly him he delivered my daughter too.
Ya we were at the office off sunset and Merced. Had to change OB because we haven't met a dr yet and there billing people don't know how to handle an insurance change at all.

Sup Dads, I'm on my second day of paternal leave and my daughter been surprisingly good lol.

I'm surviving!
Paternal leave :smokin

Had a week paid paternal leave for my second born that ended yesterday

Ended up being 10 consecutive days off cause she was born on a Saturday and MLK day fell on the end of it

Me and my boy watch teen titans go daily.

Me and the mini been running through a bunch of Marvel animated movies that are streaming free on Amazon Prime right now.

Ultimate Avengers, Hulk vs. Thor/Hulk vs. Wolverine etc.

We do the same with Avengers Assemble, Justice League Unlimited etc. on Netflix too.

Tried watching some of the Batman animated joints with him as well. Until I quickly realized they are NOT for kids :lol:

He still wants to watch "Under The Red Hood" every day though :lol:

Ya'll some real ones :smokin

My son turns 2 in 3 months, but all we watch is Teen Titans, Ninja Turtles, We Bare Bears, Adventure Time, etc.

But when Paw Patrol comes on... Its LIT.

We only watch Sprout and Nick Jr in the morning during breakfast, and for Paw Patrol, Bubble Guppies, and Wallykazam

I caught myself turning on Bubble Guppies today, and he wasn't even in the room :lol: :smh:

My son turns 2 in 3 months, but all we watch is Teen Titans, Ninja Turtles, We Bare Bears, Adventure Time, etc.

We only watch Sprout and Nick Jr in the morning during breakfast, and for Paw Patrol, Bubble Guppies, and Wallykazam

I caught myself turning on Bubble Guppies today, and he wasn't even in the room :lol: :smh:
Bro my son room all paw patroled out right now. He was chase for Halloween ironically that's also his name. That and blaze and the master machine is his go to. Don't sleep on Stevens universe tho bruh, the songs on that show is crack.

Bro my son room all paw patroled out right now. He was chase for Halloween ironically that's also his name. That and blaze and the master machine is his go to. Don't sleep on Stevens universe tho bruh, the songs on that show is crack.

BRUH, how I forget Blaze :smh:

One of my sons first words were "LEEEETS BLAAZE" :smh: :rofl:

**** caught me off guard

Never got paternal leave with my 5, wtf.. That's cool that you guys use that. Truly is a game changer with a new heartbeat in the house.

Went to college night at my daughters middle school and they gave hella raffle prizes lol.. That's what's up though... It was good to see parents there taking time out of their day to empower the kids futures!

Yo, can someone break down to me what LO and all these other terms these moms refer to their children on these parenting forums stands for?

Every time my boy hits his head, or gets a fever and I rush to google, I see these forums of moms calling their kids all kinds of weird stuff..

I'm a NTer. Its all I've ever known, fam.

Last edited:
My girl on one of them mother joints. We call it momma talk. When I'm on nt she's on mt

Paternal leave :smokin

Had a week paid paternal leave for my second born that ended yesterday

Ended up being 10 consecutive days off cause she was born on a Saturday and MLK day fell on the end of it

I get 12 weeks paid in full and 4 possible no pay. My jobs insurance is so lovely.

Like the mom with the huge tets that had her video go viral on FB. MMMMMMMMMmmmmmMmmmm

Maaaaaaaaan

Quick question guys, my one year old isn't eating as much real food as she used to and is starting to go back to drinking more milk. Any tips on getting her back on real food

Quick question guys, my one year old isn't eating as much real food as she used to and is starting to go back to drinking more milk. Any tips on getting her back on real food

My daughter started getting more picky between 12-18 months, in combination with just being too busy to want to sit still and eat, teething can make eating uncomfortable, and being between growth spurts. I'd say offer them food and when they are hungry they will eat.

I get 12 weeks paid in full and 4 possible no pay. My jobs insurance is so lovely.
Maaaaaaaaan

Limit the milk. Give her milk only in the morning, and before bed if needed. If you can avoid milk during lunch time do it. My son is about 21 months and he's a picky eater. But we find ways to just give him food. If you are worried about her not getting enough calcium, You should try the "yo-tots" yogurt. You just gotta keep trying. My son barely started eating chicken strips And we needed to distract him by letting him watch his iPad.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. She used to eat food food before she turned one and prob for the past few weeks she's been more so wanting the milk and just spittin' food out that she used to love.

Might have to stop giving her the food that we are eating and making something different or specific for her

Thanks guys. She used to eat food food before she turned one and prob for the past few weeks she's been more so wanting the milk and just spittin' food out that she used to love.

Might have to stop giving her the food that we are eating and making something different or specific for her
Probably. Kids go through lots of changes. She could also be getting tired of that food too. Just like us, we could have too much of something we love then not want it anymore. Experiment with other stuff and try to shred some foods like carrots or sweet potatoes and see if that helps.

It could also be a teething issue too. Have you tried serving her food cold?

Probably. Kids go through lots of changes. She could also be getting tired of that food too. Just like us, we could have too much of something we love then not want it anymore. Experiment with other stuff and try to shred some foods like carrots or sweet potatoes and see if that helps.

It could also be a teething issue too. Have you tried serving her food cold?
I thought about mushin' her food again but thought that would have been a step backwards, but I'll try again tonight

We were thinking that she was teething and might be affecting her. Haven't done cold food yet but will try also, thanks

Short term regression is completely normal sometimes. Food, sleep, communicating. All normal. Just stay calm and know that it should pass after a couple weeks.

She likes spaghetti. Ate some tonight. She's going back to sleeping at 12-1am each night again which of course is great. Can't wait till this passes

Back
Top Bottom