Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Pray for me bruhs.

My son gets some form of therapy (due to his mild autism) where they come out to your house for sessions & I was just introduced to his new therapist...

Shorty's B-A-D :smh:

His last therapist was a cutie too but I held my composure around her due to me not wanting to cross any boundaries. 

This one, though :wow:

She's in the other room with him right now & I'm over here pretending I'm cooking playing PND :smh:  

man im telling you my sons student teacher from UT be :smoking ..... then he always saying this HERO ish " my daddy the coolest and strong" and yall know when kid vouch for you the makes the yambs go nuts.

Pray for me bruhs.

My son gets some form of therapy (due to his mild autism) where they come out to your house for sessions & I was just introduced to his new therapist...

Shorty's B-A-D 
mean.gif

His last therapist was a cutie too but I held my composure around her due to me not wanting to cross any boundaries. 

This one, though 
embarassed.gif

She's in the other room with him right now & I'm over here pretending I'm cooking playing PND 
mean.gif

Here I was feeling sorry for you when I started reading that you wanted prayers and your son was in therapy...

Props to all the good fathers out there.

However....im 34, no kids and i love my freedom. I like kids, but dont think im going to have any.

i just turn 30 and kind of feel this way.

At the same time i come into this thread and become low key jelly :wow: .

Pray for me bruhs.

Shorty's B-A-D 
mean.gif

This one, though 
embarassed.gif

She's in the other room with him right now & I'm over here pretending I'm cooking playing PND 
mean.gif

roll.gif
nthat.gif

That's fantastic lol nah, my daughter is completely infatuated with chairs her size. We got her a potty and she just likes to sit in it for leisure with clothes/pamper on, pamper off she's on it for 2 minutes and is off with nothing to show for it

Man, my wife is 37 weeks this Friday and she's been struggling bad to keep it together past few days. It's hard not really being able to do much to help. :\

Know the feel. We're 23 weeks today. She's had a stomach virus the last week or so & on top of baby it's been rough. Really ready for little man to be here already though :lol:

Know the feel. We're 23 weeks today. She's had a stomach virus the last week or so & on top of baby it's been rough. Really ready for little man to be here already though
laugh.gif
Hope she feels better soon fam. My wife had hyperemesis during her first trimester which I've learned is really tough, but I feel like now that's nothing compared to what she's going through now lol. Swear this kid better pay her back tenfold in the long run 
laugh.gif

All jokes aside I kinda want my son to be a nerd. I was lightweight a savage and I don't want that for him. :\

Bro I feel you on this. Ima try to steer my son in the right direction. smh

Much respect to you guys who are teaching your son's respect like that. I always pray my wife and I raise our daughter to be smart but I know exactly how slick guys can be.

Man, my wife is 37 weeks this Friday and she's been struggling bad to keep it together past few days. It's hard not really being able to do much to help. :\

She's not sleeping at all huh?

My lady is at 18wks and she just got the body pillow but she still struggling to sleep.

havent keep up with the thread too much since me and my wife lost our twins back in August. But today is a big day for us and I thought i would share an update with you guys.

Not sure if many of you recall but we lost our twins due to pre-term labor 8 months ago to the day and its been a hard road back to normalcy but we have held our ground.

We found out in Jan that she was pregnant again. And to our surprise, on her second doctor visit after it was already confirmed we were having a singleton, we found out we were actually having twins again.

This has sent us thru so many different emotions and confusion. But here we are in the 2nd trimester and having a procedure today that should prevent what happened the last time and make sure our babies stay nice and comfy for the the full ride. We are seeing a high risk doctor and taking a number of precautionary measures to make sure we dont suffer another tragedy.

We havent told many people this time around and we probably wont do any type of announcement or baby shower. Suffering that loss has taken so much joy from us that I dont think we will ever not be on edge until they are born and are healthy.

Im looking forward to updating you guys with good news as the pregnancy moves forward.

Back
Top Bottom