Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Yes! Do NOT give in and strap another diaper on. Just like Apollo told rocky "THERE IS NO TOMORROW! THERE IS NO TOMORROW!"

Also when you piss, bring him. Battle piss :lol:

Outta my 5, I got a 1, 2 and a 3yr old. The 3yr old ring leader is as hard headed as anyone I know. She finally got a grasp of the toilet after my 2yr old started training. She's gonna be my headache in he future. Somebody shoot me....

Appreciate y'all boys support. I'm about to take a nap on that note. I have a 5 year old but me and her mom communicate through my attorney so yeah.

To anyone with young boys... My god, do y'all deal with as many bumps, bruises and scratches as I do. My son (2yr) gives absolutely zero ***** about his well being. He's a straight up daredevil and does anything. About 30min ago he had like that red road rash above his left eye brow and left side of cheek above his lip. As well as his lip being a little puffy. Well just right now he decided to add a huge knot to right side of his forehead. He was doing some Evel Knievel stuff and fell over one of his toys and slammed against the corner of the wall. I snapped bros, not at him, but when I finally settled him down I came upstairs to our game room and threw all his toys into our empty room. Just tired of this child lookin like Frankie Edgar after a fight. He is like Frankie tho in that he just keeps comin. He's non stop action.

Last edited:
My boy fell and busted his nose. Blood coming from everywhere. I cleaned him up and he goes right back to doing what hurt him in the first place :lol:

Little boys are like wild animals. I'm just happy he's healthy enough to run around

My boy fell and busted his nose. Blood coming from everywhere. I cleaned him up and he goes right back to doing what hurt him in the first place :lol:

Little boys are like wild animals. I'm just happy he's healthy enough to run around
That is no lie. Sometimes me and my fiancée find ourselves getting frustrated with him crawling all over us and trying to jump onto or off of us. Like I said he's non-stop. But I'm always reminding her we need to be thankful we have a son who is able to do those things. And talk (back) to us. And throw stuff at us. And everything else he does. There are some parents out there who would give everything to be able to have their child do that, unfortunately.

3 year old boys give no damns. my son throwing baseballs at a yellow jacket nest im like DUDE ......

I love the kids but the random lets fight dada got me just wanting him to calm down

Last edited:
my son is 17 months now. every time he gets hurt at school they have to do an incident report. poor teachers must have to get extra pen refills doin so many reports for my son :lol:
partly my fault cause i taught him to throw rocks, climb up his high chair, open doors etc. got my gf going :smh: sometimes.

3 year old boys give no damns. my son throwing baseballs at a yellow jacket nest im like DUDE ......

I love the kids but the random lets fight dada got me just wanting him to calm down

Whew I thought my lil man didn't like me or something lol he always wants to beat me up

[COLOR=#red]Hey Hey, Happy Birthday little man![/COLOR]

I guess this is the right place to ask this question.

I'm with a girl who shows strong wife material traits.  In fact she was my friend before we got serious so I knew this coming into it.

She doesn't want to have any children.  She wants to adopt when the child is basically potty trained. She doesn't find the process involved in the first few years at all worthwhile.

Thing is besides that everything is great. What would you do?

I'm with a girl who shows strong wife material traits.  In fact she was my friend before we got serious so I knew this coming into it.

She doesn't want to have any children.  She wants to adopt when the child is basically potty trained. She doesn't find the process involved in the first few years at all worthwhile.

Eesh tough question..

This is thread worthy brah.. srs

Last edited:

Eesh tough question..

This is thread worthy brah.. srs

very tough..damb. like i understand her point but damn..those years before the potty trained years are so crucial

To anyone with young boys... My god, do y'all deal with as many bumps, bruises and scratches as I do. My son (2yr) gives absolutely zero ***** about his well being. He's a straight up daredevil and does anything. About 30min ago he had like that red road rash above his left eye brow and left side of cheek above his lip. As well as his lip being a little puffy. Well just right now he decided to add a huge knot to right side of his forehead. He was doing some Evel Knievel stuff and fell over one of his toys and slammed against the corner of the wall. I snapped bros, not at him, but when I finally settled him down I came upstairs to our game room and threw all his toys into our empty room. Just tired of this child lookin like Frankie Edgar after a fight. He is like Frankie tho in that he just keeps comin. He's non stop action.

My son is 6 and still does stupid stuff and ends up with bumps, bruises, and scrapes..When he was around that 2yr mark he'd walk face first into an exposed brick wall in our living room..Don't know why, but he did it at least twice a week..He treated his crib like it was a jungle gym..Something about boys makes them basically the dumbest creatures on the planet the first couple years..

It's my son's 1/2 birthday this week..His normal b-day is 2 weeks after Christmas so we always do his party and presents in the summer so we can have a pool party..One of his presents I'm getting him is I'm taking him to his 1st concert..We're going to see KISS tomorrow night and he's gonna go crazy..I'm so damn excited..He's finally getting to be that age where I can really start doing funner stuff with him and share my interests with him..

Damb that's a tough situation. I do see her point though. I'm curious, what are your thoughts?

My son is 4 months old, and although it hasn't been that long, i feel everything that i've done and taught him so far is reflective of who he will be as a kid in the coming years. Seeing how his personality is changing and picking things up every week is a feeling that is just indescribable and something every parent should experience IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom