Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

sick.gif
I'm on my way

Just got past the spitting up milk stage.

Currently in the teething and wanting to soak EVERYTHING in drool stage

I'm looking forward to it though
pimp.gif
Those milk burps after they have that bottle
sick.gif

Our little man is cutting his bottom right tooth. He normally is fine with it, but when we putting him to sleep for the night he gets cranky as hell, smh

Wife even went out and bought those extra large bibs to make sure he doesn't drool on anything else. It is crazy how quickly they get the entire front of whatever shirt they have on soaked in drool
indifferent.gif

Watching him gnaw on his pacifier and teething ring and keys is funny some times though. He goes to work on those things
laugh.gif

When they wake up first thing in the morning and you are still tired and they give you that innocent smile as soon as they open their eyes
embarassed.gif

Last edited:

When they wake up first thing in the morning and you are still tired and they give you that innocent smile as soon as they open their eyes
embarassed.gif
MAAAAAN

my daughter hit me with them eyes all the time. I be play yelling at her telling her she gon be on punishment for losing her sock she just crack up laughin showing me them gums....turn this grizzly bear into a plush bear in seconds

Man, everyone got it in my house.... :x

Yep. Same over here. Everybody in the house coughing. I didn't even eat christmas dinner; after cleaning up (we host dinner) I went to bed @ 2PM, woke up @ 7:30, showered, came down stairs and spoke to some family, was back in bed by 8:30.

Wasn't even too mad cuz the NBA TV documentarys had me hooked.

I don't see anything? Is it because I don't have many posts? I lost all my stuff when they changed it and never got it back

No problem bro. You're daughter is beautiful. Enjoy it. Time flies.

My son isn't your average kid :lol: dude grew up too fast. He started walking months in advance.

Way smarter than I was too. Not to mention he is huge. He is in the 100th percentile for his height and 99th for his weight. Crazy.

Thanks man! Ya my daughter is too. She's walkin already too and has like 10 teeth already. She's 32 inches tall already at 11 months and she is close on talkong she says dadda mostly amd momma nanna and poppa lol but jabbers up a storm

good looking kids guys. stilljustblaze stilljustblaze man your little guy is big. at the last appt. doc said my son was in the top 99% for height too. my sister has a 4yr old and my son is just a couple inches shorter than him :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom