Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Bump for May NTDADs..... or newly expecting NTDADs
thanks homey! I'm in this boat right here.

My wife is due with a girl (i already have my shotgun on order ...
laugh.gif
)
on the 19th, which also means that it could be any day now.

We're basically just playing the waiting game to see when she wants to come out.

Her room's done, crib is assembled, car seat installed- I can't wait for her to be here already!

She already has 3 pairs of J's....
smokin.gif
congrats on the new baby bruh!!!  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   I did the same thing (Mossberg 500)  when i found out i was having a girl back in 2011.  

just went thru and used up reps in here for yall.  Love this thread, lets keep it going. 

Last edited:
Fathers are essential and don't get enough respect for what they do, so anybody who handles their business is worthy of respect. The stat that about 70% of kids my color have one or less parent always goes through my head, and since I was lucky enough to be in the minority minority, I decided long ago that I was never going to be that guy. 

Unfortunately, I had to follow through with my word way sooner than expected.

It was a process, but being a parent is definitely enjoyable sometimes. I always thought kids (4-12) were great and still do, but I definitely found out I really don't like babies all that much. They're cute, but high-maintenance...never went for that type. 
laugh.gif

It'd be better if I could take out his batteries and put him away sometimes, but the more human things he learns to do the more I like him. Plus he loves to be rolled and flipped and pillow-slammed, and that's something I'm actually good at. I can only imagine how fun it will be when I don't have to change ****** diapers, repeatedly give instructions to somebody who doesn't speak English or wake up at the asscrack of dawn any more. I wanted a baby as much as I wanted a cheese grater handjob, but I'm looking forward to raising a little boy and eventually a man.

Anyways, I guess I put this here to say if I can make the transition, anybody can. No respect for anybody who doesn't, accidental or not.

Good luck, NT Dads, present and future.

bringing this thread back to where it needs to be appreciated even with mothers day coming up... mothers day gets so much love ( as it should be ).. but with the rarity of good fathers i dont see why its not celebrated at such a high level...
anyways.. i woke up and my 7 year old son changes my home screen wallpaper to a iron man 3 live wallpaper he downloaded from the app store.. waited til i woke up, asked if i liked it and told me not to change it.. i just got a daughter a new phone (11) i took it away once because she didnt follow the rules... its been 6months now, hope she will learn..

Last edited:
I cant wait until.my son gets a lil older so he can do cool **** like that. Dudes been going hard on his fisher price dunks all week, its crazy how fast hes growing up

my bad.. he should have had his helmet on.. then you see my nephew bulbasaur ( i gave him that name because the shape of his head ) just randomly looking in my car..

Last edited:
Not a father and don't have any love for my own, but much love to all the NT fathers raising their kids :pimp:

This thread is amazing though. Amazing seeing all you proud dads. Beautiful kids :pimp:

Last edited:
^ my fam doing a mothers day dinner so when she get off work we'll be there. I cleaned the house, her whip, copped flowers, giant card n let my son scribble in it. Nothing major jus showinng her I appreciate what she do

anyone thought about getting snipped?.. my wife brings it up.. i dont want no more kids..

Last edited:
anyone thought about getting snipped?.. my wife brings it up.. i dont want no more kids..
Me, definitely.

I don't want ANY more surprises...I might want another kid one distant day (which is why I also plan on having some kidshake frozen), but I want to make the call on when it happens and that's the only real way to do it for sure.

Only thing stopping me are the finances and lack of reviews...I still want my **** to function correctly afterward. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Im a father of 2 girls.. I love them sooo much but at times i feel that i act more like an older brother than a father.

My lil one has inherited being a lil sneakerhead while my older one is more on fashion like her mom.

If you have a family or are planning to have one try and keep that number as even as possible it makes it easier on planning extracurricular activities. As much as i would love a son right now i think wifey and i are at peace with the two we have and can't ask for anything else...

I rarely speak about my personal family life on social media but glad to see more dads and fathers out here on NT!

#NTDads

Two girls, 3 and 2, yeah my wife wanted them back to back :\

JP my girls are my motivation and greatest joy in the world.

My son goes to his first Tball practice tomorrow and I'm beyond geeked..I just can't wait to start playing catch in the back yard, watching him run the bases, and most importantly getting to see that big smile he'll have on his face..Being a dad is the greatest thing in the world..

Me, definitely.

I don't want ANY more surprises...I might want another kid one distant day (which is why I also plan on having some kidshake frozen), but I want to make the call on when it happens and that's the only real way to do it for sure.

Only thing stopping me are the finances and lack of reviews...I still want my **** to function correctly afterward. 
laugh.gif
Im strongly considering as well. I have my girl (almost 2) and my boy (due Sept 1) . Gonna start looking into it more and possibly schedule that appointment 
embarassed.gif

Not a father yet, but I would like to give props where they're due... I was privilaged to have my father while growing up, so i pray someday i can have a family to call my own

Back
Top Bottom