Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

Waiting til my kid turns 6 to make the Disney world trip. I went twice at 7 and 8 way back when but ima wait it out for him.

actually it's 3 and under (YES!!!)

and you're right- i'll definitely remember it.

if she knocks out for a few hours i ain't trippin... that's when i'll go see the star wars stuff... LOL!!

you can push it to 4 years old if you have your kid "sleep" on your shoulders and carry him into the park :lol: I had a season pass a couple years back and would always tell the lady at the gate he's not 3 yet we got a couple more weeks :lol:

Last edited:
actually it's 3 and under (YES!!!)

and you're right- i'll definitely remember it.

if she knocks out for a few hours i ain't trippin... that's when i'll go see the star wars stuff... LOL!!

you can push it to 4 years old if you have your kid "sleep" on your shoulders and carry him into the park :lol: I had a season pass a couple years back and would always tell the lady at the gate he's not 3 yet we got a couple more weeks :lol:
:lol: :lol: :smh: :pimp:

Love it. We never pushed it that far but I always wondered if they'll actually turn you away.

Any of you have experience with advanced or "gifted" classes for your children? If so, how did the process work? was it worth it?

We've been teaching my daughter about money, time, multiplication, and division since the end of school last year. She's in 2nd grade now and we feel like she might be ready for it but we're not too sure. Going to discuss it w/ the school psychologist and administration. I don't want her to be sitting in class bored and uninterested because she already knows the work, that's how I was growing up but my mom never pushed for it, so I ended up slackin off to make it easier for me and it hurt me tremendously. I tell her she was born Black and a girl so she already has to work twice as hard to be successful.

I have passes myself to Disneyland; started taking her when she was 2. She loves it there; only weird feeling I have is that it's just me and her and I rarely see single dads. Makes me feel a bit akward but when I see the smile on her face nothing else matters
View media item 1700481

as long as she's happy and having a good time all that other stuff doesn't matter. You're doing a good job!

Last edited:
i wanna take my kids this year in dec... disneyland park tickets are hella expensive... wish i could get a discount like yall in socal

We either send them to Africa if her fam is sending a barrel or donate them here

I don't want another kid anytime soon and if I do it's gonna be a boy :pimp:

Last edited:
My son about to turn 10 so he doesn't wear those jeans with he elastic strap and a button anymore.. Now when he gains weight, nothing we can but just donate.. Our other friends kids are too young to fit his clothes.. I would rather donate his clothes to a place where parents don't have to pay for it..

Last edited:
My son about to turn 10 so he doesn't wear those jeans with he elastic strap and a button anymore.. Now when he gains weight, nothing we can but just donate.. Our other friends kids are too young to fit his clothes.. I would rather donate his clothes to a place where parents don't have to pay for it..

Local churches have donations as well.

I like Goodwill b/c they take everything. They give you the donation receipt on the spot, so it's good for tax purposes as well. They've been my go-to for the past couple of years.

Local churches have donations as well.

I like Goodwill b/c they take everything. They give you the donation receipt on the spot, so it's good for tax purposes as well. They've been my go-to for the past couple of years.

GoodWill legally exploits some of their employees. I donate my stuff as well, especially around Christmas time. We're having a neighborhood yard sale this weekend though so we're going to sale what we can there and on Craigslist and donate what we don't sale.

Not sure about other areas, but I know there is a local Facebook group where you can buy/sell/trade clothing and other kids stuff to parents in the area.  There are also some shops that will buy kids clothing in good condition and resell them.  Whatever doesn't sell on FB gets taken there, and whatever they don't take goes to Goodwill.

are you guys in good relations with your mother in law or baby mama moms?

It's a roller coaster with my ex wife. Every 2 months it seems she changes.

As of right now the only communication we have concerns my son and that's it.

We keep it civil for him and that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom