Official NT dad thread: can the dads get love

^Your daughter is so big now. Crazy how time flies.

Thanks and yeah, the cliche of "time flies" really hits you when you watch your child grow. It bugs me out when FB gives me "memories" of just a year ago and she was tiny.

The good news is that the twins are due in about 6 weeks so it worked out we never had to put her baby clothes away and we get to do it all again :lol:

Thanks and yeah, the cliche of "time flies" really hits you when you watch your child grow. It bugs me out when FB gives me "memories" of just a year ago and she was tiny.

The good news is that the twins are due in about 6 weeks so it worked out we never had to put her baby clothes away and we get to do it all again
laugh.gif
Completely forgot you were expecting twins! Congrats!

The good news is that the twins are due in about 6 weeks so it worked out we never had to put her baby clothes away and we get to do it all again :lol:
View media item 737602

Completely forgot you were expecting twins! Congrats!

View media item 2203827
Counting down the days until Luke & Leia arrive...

I just want to know if I'm the only man who has a child that loves school so much that it drives them nuts and makes them EXTREMELY!! proud at the same time. Lol my 10 year old daughter won't take a bribe to miss a single day of school. Believe me I've tried. She's the top of everything in every grade. I'm in school for everything. She plays everything. I always hated school and was always bad. My wife was the same. Now this is what we get lol.. No extra sleep. Ever.
your daughter sounds like a winner!

Speaking of potty training, my two year old was practically potty trained, no more pacifier, and no more bottle in about one weekend. The pacifier was THE WORST cause my baby girl loved that thing since Day 2 but she is free now.

I say practically potty trained because she doesn't really say she has to potty but since we let her walk around bottomless at home she just walks to her potty and uses it and is getting good at her daycare with just walking to the bathroom and using it there. We are down to about 1 pull up a day and have made some trips with real undies on. It was so heartbreaking to buy them drawls man

My girl and I went to Target today to do gift registry for the baby shower... that was weird :lol:... like the concept of having total strangers (to me) buy my son stuff that we're personally picking out... but I guess that's the social norm :lol:...

My girl had a little crying fit while looking for stuff... her hormones have kicked in hard the past week... she's still in slight disbelief at everything happening but I can't fault her... it's been insane the past 2 weeks... she's also been in a ton of discomfort... it really sucks seeing her not able to sleep for long periods...

My girl and I went to Target today to do gift registry for the baby shower... that was weird :lol:... like the concept of having total strangers (to me) buy my son stuff that we're personally picking out... but I guess that's the social norm :lol:...

My girl had a little crying fit while looking for stuff... her hormones have kicked in hard the past week... she's still in slight disbelief at everything happening but I can't fault her... it's been insane the past 2 weeks... she's also been in a ton of discomfort... it really sucks seeing her not able to sleep for long periods...
Damn Celtics u having a jr? Bruh that knowledge that will be passed down will be epic. Congrats bruh.

Man, I miss having a newborn.

Skyrim remastered is coming out and a 2 year old is too needy to try to seriously game when he's awake :smh: :lol:

Man, I miss having a newborn.

Skyrim remastered is coming out and a 2 year old is too needy to try to seriously game when he's awake :smh: :lol:

:lol:

My daughter is 3, turning 4 next year. All she says is, "Why? Why? Why? Why?" to EVERYTHING or shell hit you with the "mommy or daddy 5x in a row to a point where u want to ignore them thinking theyll stop but then u cant resist it cause its too dang cute.

Just got back from a cruise wit my lil one. Looked back and he was eatin the paper off the water bottle :lol: but weather is nice so i had his window down and he was feelin himself.

Cant believe hes gona be 1 already.

Just got back from a cruise wit my lil one. Looked back and he was eatin the paper off the water bottle :lol: but weather is nice so i had his window down and he was feelin himself.

man I know crazy how time flies..

MY LO is 1 year and 2 months 24 days old. Man, Hes a handful and I love it. He alrdy walks and runs..still stumbles but eh he will get it soon enough. he love shoes, slides and hats/beanies.. he knows how to put his beanie on and when I get the socks..he sticks his feets out..lmao. such a smart lil baby. gotta love em

My son chewed through the sticks on one of my xbox controllers :smh:

I'm looking at this lil n like, bruh... I ain't seen you chew on **** in almost 2 years now.. You're going to start eating a ***** controllers now? You're a grown *** man b.

Took me almost 2 hours to put him to bed tonight. Lil man was on one today. He usually knocks out in a few mins

Low-key theres no better feeling than hearing your kid cry your name cause they need you around them. One day I'm going to miss hearing "daddy" all the time. A gift and a curse :lol:

That feeling, when you've been sleep training your 6 month old for 2.5 weeks, and now is sleeping 7pm to 6am without waking up 
pimp.gif

My girl and I went to Target today to do gift registry for the baby shower... that was weird
laugh.gif
... like the concept of having total strangers (to me) buy my son stuff that we're personally picking out... but I guess that's the social norm
laugh.gif

If y'all peoples anything like mine folks end up getting whatever they want instead of what's on the registry.

5 Month old is starting to get her Army crawl on and its cool and exciting but she getting into more stuff than my 2 year old did. It's crazy how different they are, one was mean and quiet the other is always gigglin' and laughin'. These girls gon be the death of a lot of teenage boys cause I ain't dyin'

That feeling, when you've been sleep training your 6 month old for 2.5 weeks, and now is sleeping 7pm to 6am without waking up 
pimp.gif
It's a great feeling! Ours has been sleeping through the night since he was a month old. Both of our boys were/are great sleepers at night. Couldn't ask for much more at that phase.

That feeling, when you've been sleep training your 6 month old for 2.5 weeks, and now is sleeping 7pm to 6am without waking up :pimp:

Wow.

I think I was going a solid 7-8 hours without waking up, but 11 hours, thats wild :lol: #goals

my litto one ever since slept thru the entire night. just recently hes been waking up crying hes one year and 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom