Official Nt hall of shame

No mention of Kickstionaire? (I know spelled his name wrong but dude who got caught quoting himself. He had another screen name that was his og S/N backwards).

The dude who killed his neighbor's cat and wrote them a letter. forgot his s/n.

Dude from the bbc/ice cream thread :rofl:,one of the funniest instances of that happening during my time on NT. Dude forgot to log out :lol:

The dirty stonefacing ban reminds me of the time when meth basically outlawed TL;DR gifs and some guy tried testing him right after by posting one and then got a "Didn't read,banned lol" gif from meth :rofl:.

I also second mentioning JD214. He kept getting away with slick,off-color remarks about certain ethnicities on here for months before it became too blatant for the mods to ignore :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: a bunch of these names been on a milk carton for a minute.

What about blndsccrplyr.. Got fired from his job cause of NT :lol: :smh:

Powerballin/Monstar was the worst. Dude turned everything into a race war

NTer: I don't like these black marks that my shoes keep leaving on the court

Monstar: Tell us how you really feel

Powerballin/Monstar was the worst. Dude turned everything into a race war

NTer: I don't like these black marks that my shoes keep leaving on the court

Monstar: Tell us how you really feel

Sounds like he can related to Nomad

I actually agreed with 90% of what SillyPutty said, but he came across as such a condescending @#$@ in every post that I always rooted against him.

I cant remember the dudes SN, but he was a high paid lawyer...He posted pics of his girl, then went to say some **** about NT's standards and everyone went IN on his wife :smh:

I dont think he posted after that.. i hope someone remembers his name..

I cant remember the dudes SN, but he was a high paid lawyer...He posted pics of his girl, then went to say some **** about NT's standards and everyone went IN on his wife :smh:

I dont think he posted after that.. i hope someone remembers his name..

Hovkid. Dude hated any woman above 90 pounds with a passion. His wife got up to normal weight after pregnancy, but he basically locked her in the house with trainers until she became anorexic again. "I see my wife getting a little thick, I have to take care of this ASAP" (90% word for word what he said)

Last edited:
Anybody remember Bootlegg Benny?

Use to post around Christmas time selling knockoff everything

-Xbox 160
-Playcast 64
-leather socks

Homie was cool troll tho

Anyone remember Questionz03 or something like that in the music forum. Always posting garbage beats

:lol: @ the Phillyhova mention.. Dude was jokes

Did Questionz03 have the Bone Thugs avy?? :nerd:

Can't remember his SN but ol' boy from the music forum who had the elitist attitude.

Dudes got on him so hard one day he flipped out, went jihad mode, and posted pron pics. Banned on the spot :lol:

Mideastbeast

I've been here since 06, so a few names are ahead of my time, but chitownlegend takes the cake. Had people going for years thinking that Sole 4 Real was a female and that they dated. Mister P deaded him for all to see. His lies began unravelling when he said he played for Purdue basketball, but was kicked out before the season started for piping the ADs daughter.

Suprised I didn't make this thread....in 09' I made a thread and I posted pics of a girl who fell asleep after I smashed, and than my ex (who was my girl at the time) caught me after she looked at my recent posts...and than I came home to our apartment just to find all of my stuff (clothes, shoeboxes) sitting outside of the door because she kicked me out :lol: :smh:

..I was so young and dumb.

Last edited:
Suprised I didn't make this thread....in 09' I made a thread and I posted pics of a girl who fell asleep after I smashed, and than my ex (who was my girl at the time) caught me after she looked at my recent posts...and than I came home to our apartment just to find all of my stuff (clothes, shoeboxes) sitting outside of the door because she kicked me out :lol: :smh:

GAWD how did i forget about this

:rofl:

i remember this :rofl:

That thread taught me never ever to give out my SN out to gf. Don't want them to stalk and see what I've been posting.

Back
Top Bottom