Official NT Madden 09 Tournament 5 (360) Power Rankings - Tournament 6 will go up at 11pm EST

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

d/c before a game winning fg seems to happen a lot against higher ranked opponents. i hate when people get cheated out of W's. if stuff like that happens again clutch713, i wont let you in anymore tournaments.

ichampion, ill be online tomorrow night to play the super bowl game.
wait a minute.... clutch is a girl?!?!?
roll.gif
no clownin but if you are then you got some skillz on the sticks
wink.gif
ahha

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Originally Posted by CamRon Giles

lol@letting this userpick69 cornball be in the championship. i remember you from the first madden 08 tourney, str8 up trashcan status. wait until the next tourney.
how are you going to call me garbage mayor? i destroyed you the only time i played you. you stay talking crap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, that was one game, we'll see for the tourney. matter fact, you should play me tonight, whoever loses cant post on NT for a week
grin.gif

tired.gif
@ dudes thinking clutch is really a female, went right over ya heads, huh?

CamRon Giles or whatever you like going by, I'm just going to let you and everyone else here know this now:

I am going to wreck you in the next tournament

No holding back, I'm winning every game by 21+. I just finished finals, I got my Xbox waiting on me when I drive home, my game is tight right now (askDynasty if you know him
laugh.gif
). I'm winning this next tournament. As amatter of fact, give me Camron in the first round and set it up so I get all the champs from the previous tournaments on my side of the bracket.

I'm not kidding either.
laugh.gif
I haven't played on my Xbox in about amonth and a half, I'm excited.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

CamRon Giles or whatever you like going by, I'm just going to let you and everyone else here know this now:

No holding back, I'm winning every game by 21+. I just finished finals, I got my Xbox waiting on me when I drive home, my game is tight right now (ask Dynasty if you know him
laugh.gif
). I'm winning this next tournament. As a matter of fact, give me Camron in the first round and set it up so I get all the champs from the previous tournaments on my side of the bracket.

I'm not kidding either.
laugh.gif
I haven't played on my Xbox in about a month and a half, I'm excited.

lmao .... if you did indeeed beat all the past champs in a row i'd be
eek.gif
get this man on the madden bus!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

No holding back, I'm winning every game by 21+. I just finished finals, I got my Xbox waiting on me when I drive home, my game is tight right now (ask Dynasty if you know him
laugh.gif
). I'm winning this next tournament. As a matter of fact, give me Camron in the first round and set it up so I get all the champs from the previous tournaments on my side of the bracket.

I'm not kidding either.
laugh.gif

lmao .... if you did indeeed beat all the past champs in a row i'd be
eek.gif
get this man on the madden bus!
roll.gif

hes good
ohwell.gif

HI, im kind of off topic, but this was the only xbox thread i saw.

What button do i press to talk in madden online?

Originally Posted by iChampion

84jordan03

When is the deadline to play our game, as I have three finals coming up and obviously will be busy?
just send me a pm whenever youre ready to play. the sooner the better cuz i wanna get the next tournament going

laugh.gif

I'm not kidding either.
laugh.gif
lets not get too excited
laugh.gif
. ill knock you off the NT thrownone of these days... i hope
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

MundayNite, foreal though you should try to get on the show, that would be crazy
i wouldnt be surprised if he did. hes pretty well known in the tournament circuit. i actually knew of him without actually knowing he was on NT.all he would need is a good showing in the players bowl.

MundayNite, foreal though you should try to get on the show, that would be crazy
Meh, I probably could if I used all my connects, I know most of the people on that show (excluding the ones from the west coast like One9,Yomomma, etc...) and we usually all see each other once every month or so. I'm actually good friends with Dynasty who was the runner up (and who also gotscrewed btw. If you guys don't know, they agreed to split the prize 7 ways before the show started without Dynasty which is why he went into everyelimination game). But yeah, my main reason for not really pursuing it is because I put school first. Internships, summer abroad, etc...>>>>MaddenNation

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Meh, I probably could if I used all my connects, I know most of the people on that show (excluding the ones from the west coast like One9, Yomomma, etc...) and we usually all see each other once every month or so. I'm actually good friends with Dynasty who was the runner up (and who also got screwed btw. If you guys don't know, they agreed to split the prize 7 ways before the show started without Dynasty which is why he went into every elimination game). But yeah, my main reason for not really pursuing it is because I put school first. Internships, summer abroad, etc...>>>>Madden Nation
so i was about to co-sign this dude mundaynite after dude posted with the oversized emoticons and i read this...dynasty was on madden nation????
eek.gif
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?????
laugh.gif
not "Dynasty Raider" from NT. I've beentalking about Dynasty from the Madden circuit, he won the Minnesota Madden Challenge this year. If that's what you were talking about.

^^damn i didnt know they were splitting the prize up 7 ways. i probably would have done that too if i was in their place but it kinda takes away from the show.

^Yup, T-Fonk (who didn't do %$+! on the show) got more money than Dynasty (who knocked out everyone and made the championship game).

The show makes a lot of sense now after knowing that. It kinda made sense that they wanted to knock Dynasty out since he was taking everyone else out but mostfolks would've left dude alone after continuously proving himself. Plus, nobody seemed too upset about going home. Philly sure has a lot of great Maddenplayers, I guess since there ain't much else to do in this city.

ichampion, I'm not going to be able to get our game in tonight. I'm cleaning my house and I gotta get up early in the morning for the pack. So just hitme up tomorrow

ichampion ive been ready to play all day and ill be able to play most of the night. send a pm when youre ready

Back
Top Bottom