Official NT Offseason Golfers Thread vol. what's in your bag?

Originally Posted by codyj1326

I was just about to make a post like this. For Christmas my brother and mom surprised me with a new set.

Sasquatch Sumo2 driver
Sasqautch 3 wood
Nike Sligshot Irons
Nike Black OZ Putter
Plus they got me the Sasqautch bag and two boxes of Nike One Platinum Balls.
Is the Sasquatch Sumo 2 Driver and 3 wood any good?

wow pog, that's a pretty nice set you got there for a "beginner".. those vokey wedges will serve you well, and you can't go wrong with taylormade irons starting out.

sigh.... i'll play this game.... again

driver: ping g10 9* w/ mitsubishi rayon diamana whiteboard d73S japan ion
3wood: callaway x-fairway 15* w/ matrix ozik code 8 stiff
hybrid: nickent 3dx w/ mitsubishi rayon bassara v73s
irons: 3-pw mizuno comp-ez
gap wedge: taylormade rac tp y-cutter 52*
sand wedge: titleist vokey spin milled 56/10
lob wedge: callaway x-tour .md. w/ pm grind 60*
putter: scotty cameron studio stainless newport 2 34/350g

edit1: btw, wtf is offseason? in so cal we play all year long. %##% the offseason.
edit2: i'd bet anyone that no one has hit/played/tested more sets of clubs than i have. if you need a review on ANY golf club from 2007 (and i've gonethrough some of the 08 stuff already), ask and i'll let you know. us made. japan made. forged, casted, you name it, i've hit it. and if you even botherto take notes from the golf digest 2008 hot list, stop playing golf. that list is about as legit as them fake jordans u thought looked hot on ebay.

edit1: btw, wtf is offseason? in so cal we play all year long. %##% the offseason.
edit2: i'd bet anyone that no one has hit/played/tested more sets of clubs than i have. if you need a review on ANY golf club from 2007 (and i've gone through some of the 08 stuff already), ask and i'll let you know. us made. japan made. forged, casted, you name it, i've hit it. and if you even bother to take notes from the golf digest 2008 hot list, stop playing golf. that list is about as legit as them fake jordans u thought looked hot on ebay.

I mean I bust out the bright orange balls and attempt to make get a little greenside work in my backyard when we have 12 inches of snow...

Drop me a PM, I want to talk to you about clubs.

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

edit2: i'd bet anyone that no one has hit/played/tested more sets of clubs than i have. if you need a review on ANY golf club from 2007 (and i've gone through some of the 08 stuff already), ask and i'll let you know. us made. japan made. forged, casted, you name it, i've hit it. and if you even bother to take notes from the golf digest 2008 hot list, stop playing golf. that list is about as legit as them fake jordans u thought looked hot on ebay.

I mean I bust out the bright orange balls and attempt to make get a little greenside work in my backyard when we have 12 inches of snow...

Drop me a PM, I want to talk to you about clubs.

snow? wtf is snow?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom