Official Nuggets @ Lakers 1/21 7:00 PM TNT,FSN

Originally Posted by Ghettokrnxxx

Hey Tupac how much did you get your ticket for and what seat?

I sat PR 10 row 10. I got the tickets for face value. 140. Great crowd. Homie that was in the worthy jersey when you got on the big screen you lookedshocked as hell! But man it was great. I love games like that. Kwame got cheered. I told everybody in my section we need to cheer for this guy. We may not likehim but he is our center for the next 7 weeks....(the countdown begins). Everybody that wanted patches I got them. I took half of the patches there. Bynumswingmans are out there but the ones I saw went quick.

Thomas they have a good amout of fitted hats, but the sizes are limited. I saw an adidas hat that had all of the championship banners on it. Looked great.Couple of regular laker gold hats and they had a very nice black and gold laker hat with a new kobe swingman that matched. Love the team LA store. So muchlaker gear I feel like I am in heaven.

I hate poeple that come to laker games not to boo the lakers or cheer for the other but are there just to hate on kobe. There was this guy behind me thatswore up and down that allen iverson was better then kobe and kobe can't be the MVP. Kobe wouldn't have been anything without shaq and on and on andon. It was so stupid.

I hope lamar plays this was from now on. He looked pretty great out there but he did miss some layups he should have made with the fouls. Great win! We needmore of these.

Ska
NaLeiNtHeCoFF
CaLiwestcoast1
LALAKERFAN21
KB8sandiego

I need you guys to PM me so I can get your addy's so I know where to send these patches. I believe 11.50should cover everything but it might be less then that.

Good win last night. Such a difference from Smush to Fish ya know.
laugh.gif

Hope melo is ok and it's just a week thing or so.

People need to understand that Kwame really never works on his game, now with the spotlight on him for the next 7 weeks he will start to work a little harderand he may actually improve a little of the duration of Bynum's absence. We need to be a little patient as hard as it is and hope he gets some confidencegoing.

Do the lakers always play this good, or do they just play particularly well against the Nuggets?

I seriously hope they don't face off in the playoffs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

Do the lakers always play this good, or do they just play particularly well against the Nuggets?

I seriously hope they don't face off in the playoffs
smh.gif
I think its just a good match. The damn grizz match up well with us. They had a 3 game win streak on us. But we don't always play that well.

Back
Top Bottom