Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

Knicks have bookoo draft picks & still a few tradable young players. I’ll throw them all to slide into that top 3.

Therefore, a higher landing spot for the Knicks who arrived a year, maybe even 2, earlier than expected to land either one of those dudes, I’ll take that timeline.

Maybe y’all cool with former mvps & incomplete point guards, but its mandatory to be elite in this league you need elite playmakers.

Right now the plan is to win and guys have bought in. The effort is up.

We got multiple picks. We could trade up or stand pat. Top 5 would be nice sure but this draft is so deep you can win games and still strike gold. I'm just going along for the ride at this point, games have been watchable and enjoyable this season.

Whatever happens, happens.

The 2nd Half is going to test everyone.

It's brutal ....

We can win amd still land a high pick, again, look at LAL.

On another topic, Thibs really don't give a **** about minutes.

33FC02B2-B947-4040-8BB7-772B12EACBAE.jpeg

Good afternoon from PR.
Good win last night.
Thibs still running these boys ragged. :lol:

We should NOT trade for Oladipo, dude turned down an extension and is unrestricted this summer. If anything throw assets at DEvin Booker/Beal and sign Oladipo after

Knox / Toppin / Payton / 3 1st Ours & Dallas/Swaps

Mitch
Randle
RJ
Booker
Oladipo / Quickley

KG always been that type of coward

i'm still thinking about what rivers might have done to get completely shut out every night.
it's gotta be more than just his play/practice.
kinda feel bad for dude as he was so amped and willing to be a part of the rebuild.

6ec17e6.jpg

Then everyone want to say we are delusional or overreacting...

SMH ...

We went from on one wants or its gojng to play for the Knicks to an entire other 🎪!
They don't want us to have good things, can get Knicks for clicks with out the delusion. If a player wants to come here then so be it.

The problem is people / fans / die hards think adding stars while depleting the team works and it doesn’t ..... unless you getting Curry / Durant / LeBron/ kawhi in they prime ..... no other team not involving these players have won a title since 2011.... so have patience with the players you have and make smart decisions

No one is beating a healthy NETS team in the east. My take is, continue the rebuild with young pieces so when these MF (3 to 4 years) are old and can't rebuild because of the contract... we are well stack to compete. I think the way we building we can take on Celtics, Bucks, 76ers.

Maybe Im delusional.

Back
Top Bottom