Official NY Knicks 2021 preseason

If you want to get Obi minutes, I would consider trading Mitch by the deadline.

Ain’t he from NO?

I don’t mind the flags. It’s time to take back the American flag. Or rather, time to make it mean what its supposed to mean.

Last edited:

Toronto’s bench to end the video:rofl:.

This kid needs to into Thibbs condition fast cuz there’s some trade packages that Mitch’s potential could greatly assist in.

If you want to get Obi minutes, I would consider trading Mitch by the deadline.

Ain’t he from NO?

I don’t mind the flags. It’s time to take back the American flag. Or rather, time to make it mean what its supposed to mean.
If Toppin could become that good off the bench on defense that would be optimal. A shot blocking Forward that could knock down the open corner shot.

I mean he’s from West Virginia or something so I ain’t shocked. But yea that’s super maga
Only thing I see maga is the use of the flags :lol: now if they were confederate:frown: but brothers from the south ride them big trucks too. (Full disclosure, I'm eyeing a Sierra myself :rofl: )

If Toppin could become that good off the bench on defense that would be optimal. A shot blocking Forward that could knock down the open corner shot.
I don’t think there’s a chance in hell Obi replicates his shot blocking, but maybe J Sims can down the lin3.

Ultimately, Obi’s too good to be a backup 4 & not good enough to be a starting center.

He too might have to be a trade piece. ****, he’s the centerpiece for most packages the Knicks would likely offer.

Him and IQ can be our super 6th and 7th men. It would allow Thibs to play Randle 30ish minutes and not top 5 in the league. Obi can play 20ish between the 4 and 5.

Cleveland was ready to give Obi the starter spot if we didn’t draft him. I know that for sure. He was drafted to replace Randle. How quick dudes forget.

He showed exactly what he’s capable of with minutes and a point guard in McBride. Stat 2.0 with the 3 out the gate. He’s got a better foundation in terms of rookie development.

Why waste that talent for 12 minutes a night on the Knicks bench?

i’ll reserve anymore obi slander until i see him in at least 10 games with these new PG lineups

dude is still a massive liability on defense though

I don’t think there’s a chance in hell Obi replicates his shot blocking, but maybe J Sims can down the lin3.

Ultimately, Obi’s too good to be a backup 4 & not good enough to be a starting center.

He too might have to be a trade piece. ****, he’s the centerpiece for most packages the Knicks would likely offer.
How difficult is it to become a Omeka Okafor/Clint Capela clone.. Like you have a defensive minded coach. The coach most likely has tapes and defensive minded trainers.. Get some stops, grab some rebounds… run the floor and catch a couple of lobs
Cleveland was ready to give Obi the starter spot if we didn’t draft him. I know that for sure. He was drafted to replace Randle. How quick dudes forget.

He showed exactly what he’s capable of with minutes and a point guard in McBride. Stat 2.0 with the 3 out the gate. He’s got a better foundation in terms of rookie development.

Stat 1.0 would’ve gotten 15pts in those 12 minutes just grabbing rebounds sprinting down the floor for lobs cuts/fades to the basket.. 3 man weave fast breaks

What do you mean if the Knicks didn’t draft him? Cleveland picked before the Knicks and could have taken Obi and chose not too.

Ok, now I recall the draft order. Yes, Cle was deciding between Okoro & Obi, but decided how they decided.

In any case, it’s not untrue that he’s a starting caliber forward.

1629678961776.png

What is Puma doing :rofl:

Not sure if to laugh at Dennis or cry because of how Phil finessed us.

Attachments

• 2DF1C416-28F1-4B77-B142-41B08BC269F1.jpeg
    2DF1C416-28F1-4B77-B142-41B08BC269F1.jpeg
    834.2 KB · Views: 175
Back
Top Bottom