OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

You guys think the front office is going to pull any trades (i don't know for who) or tell Thibs that his job is on the line?
I think the players need a players only meeting and air out their frustrations and call out Randle for his recent play or ask him what's up.

Im not giving Obi a pass either. Mf needs to make **** happen when he is on the court, that passive staying out the paint BS is wack. I suspect Thibs has a lot to do with what's going on, but is on him to take the initiative and say **** it.

This dude started super strong and was showing out and after a few chants his game and minutes severely decreased. Sabotage center from Thibs.

Im not giving Obi a pass either. Mf needs to make **** happen when he is on the court, that passive staying out the paint BS is wack. I suspect Thibs has a lot to do with what's going on, but is on him to take the initiative and say **** it.

This dude started super strong and was showing out and after a few chants his game and minutes severely decreased. Sabotage center from Thibs.

But honestly his skill set is still limited. While he jumps high and can run in a straight direction, he isn’t nimble and can’t change directions quickly. Which makes watching him post up hard because he’s just so stiff.

you’re not allowed to criticize obi y’all

despite him being a 30 year old rookie, he should be given 4-5 years of development before we evaluate him bc he’s never played in the NBA before remember?? :frown:

that’s what most of the thread loved repeating last year over and over

where is that crowd at now???

despite him being a 30 year old rookie, he should be given 4-5 years of development before we evaluate him bc he’s never played in the NBA before remember?? :frown:

:nerd:

nl-2si.gif

I'm rooting for Obi, but what has been happening, **** that.

One thing about me is Team over players ...

Plus I seen this painful scene before, if they aren't going to give him a chance ir develop him trade him while we can.

I just hate how our picks even with potential become spoil milk becauze the coaches want to give journeymen starting important roles.

I wish Obi success but if he is just going to do that BS with a dunk here and there **** that.

RJ was lucky he was picked at 3 ... if not he be in thr bench as well.

thibs/knicks have covered for randle way for too long and now it's created a bigger problem where everyone else in the league questions this team's agenda and chemistry, treatment of its players.

knicks fined 25k for hiding that dude from reporters. over like the last 7 games he's been mia from accountability from reporter questions - protected & coddled while given all the room to continue being detrimental to the team

I mean what does he think that when he has 1 good game that the NY media will forgive him for the previous 10? This is nyc not New Orleans.

They way the Knicks are keeping Randle from Media tells me a few things ...

1. Knicks are convinced that Randle can't handle the pressure.
2. Knicks are worried of what Randle might say if asked difficult questions.
3. Randle's apology was forced and against his will.

&
4. He's just not a leader.

This is not a good look all around. Guys started to believe in thr Knicks and their direction, no it seems like Chaos .... AGAIN.

naw, Obi hasnt shown much either, but i'd rather watch him play than Randle

🙂 still got him as Corner Kev but hopefully he gets a chance to break out of that too.

Whether he remains corner 3 or not, I don't care. I'm just glad the kid is getting minutes during critical times.

I just hope he can put it togethet and at least has a serviceable career. That goes for all our draft picks whether in NY or elsewhere and kids in general.

Back
Top Bottom