Official Oakland Athletics 2012 Season Thread (94-68) AL WEST CHAMPIONS

I want the division. But man I don't want to start the 1st round on the road, especially if we got to go to Detroit and face Verlander. This ALDS format is dumb *** ****. :smh:

Well, there's at least at 50/50 chance we'll be the #1 seed so we wouldn't have to be on the road. But yeah, I'm pretty concerned about playing Detroit, too.

Well... I don't want to stir any more trouble but........

Front and center on ESPN. :pimp: :D And what I said in my initial post talking about the East Coast Bias was that I "wasn't knocking what the O's were doing," but I just wanted the A's to get some more shine. We get no respect. Then dude comes in here talking about how we salty and bitter, and well yeah... I'm salty. I want the A's to get more shine.

And in the case of WC scenarios, I hope the Rangers knock out the O's. (We taking the West :D )

Lastly, I just got home not too long ago from the game. Dang Free Parking Tuesday took me hella long to get out. Really fun game tho.

Last edited:
Well a Baltimore vs Oakland playoff series would be fitting to settle the debate, but whether the Orioles play you guys or Texas.....it's going to be tough. I don't like the waythe pitching rotation is falling in line for this game.

Good to see you guys get your wish with a front page story, you should have me wish you luck before every game.

We can get along without being in agreement, it's all good.

^ Isn't there an Orioles thread? We aren't even playing you & you're on the verge of trolling now, please vacate this thread.

On another note, looks like we're on the verge of becoming the AL West champs...8)

^ Isn't there an Orioles thread? We aren't even playing you & you're on the verge of trolling now, please vacate this thread.
On another note, looks like we're on the verge of becoming the AL West champs...8)

So now discussing baseball with other baseball fans is trolling? :lol: You got it man, you guys take yourselves a little too seriously out West I guess.

And there is not an Orioles thread, guess we don't have enough exposure.

congrats to the A's winning the west. Much deserved :smokin have a crazy feeling this team has a good chance making the world series

I wish I was in Oakland. I don't care what I have to do that day, if we go far I'm going to be there.

so when do we find out the post-season schedule? I want to go to a few games, but I need to know the dates and times first.

Congrats to the homies that have stuck by this team year in and year out:

ReliantJ
bballplaya23
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
ady2glude707
Eagle0N
Johnson1
smokey1212
zube42
urbano wears nikes
WearintheFourFive
grusumm18

Enjoy the hell out of it fellas!!! :pimp:

ReliantJ
bballplaya23
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
ady2glude707
Eagle0N
Johnson1
smokey1212
zube42
urbano wears nikes
WearintheFourFive
grusumm18

:pimp:

ReliantJ
bballplaya23
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
ady2glude707
Eagle0N
Johnson1
smokey1212
zube42
urbano wears nikes
WearintheFourFive
grusumm18

:pimp:

I'm still relatively new to the thread... :frown: , but congrats to all of the A's fans.

But dang, I wish I was out there today. I had to check my phone constantly at work.

Another positive tho is that we get refunds for our Wild Card tickets. It's been a great year, and we still have the ability to do something special. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom