OFFICIAL OCTOBER '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from citadel in CA. Nothing really worth mentioning. 30 off hash but there wasn't really anything good out. Saw a couple flyknits for 109.99 +30% off. For the big footers I did see the all green Pillars were 39.97 +30% sizes 14+.

Also, I know its not Nike but the Adidas outlet here is doing 50% off all red tags in the store. Copped the Adidas version of elite socks for $5 each, a few pairs of ball shorts for 9.99, track jacket for 15 and even came up on the black/white crazy light 2 for 19.97. they had a bunch of good Adidas ball shoes for $40 or less like crazy fast and even some of the newer crazy quiks for $36

Just got back from citadel in CA. Nothing really worth mentioning. 30 off hash but there wasn't really anything good out. Saw a couple flyknits for 109.99 +30% off. For the big footers I did see the all green Pillars were 39.97 +30% sizes 14+.

That place is garbage. Was there this morning only thing worth buying was size 11 sequoia flyknit trainers for 109 + 30%. Everything else is garbage and might as well be retail.

Went to the Block of Orange Outlets and saw more Flyknits for 109 nothing much but some nike zoom VentiQuattro(24 in Italian) aka Zoom Attero for 39.99 plus 30 % off in the White Red Black CW, and the Purple and Gold CW. Reminds me like a low end Kobe 8 but decent looking.

Do you think they'll share any info about the Arundel Mills releases, make the releases random, or not release these at all?

Last edited:
^^^ thanks for the update. The ivs are probably bgrades even tho they have the box. Many b grades have the original box. The toros at arundel mills had the original box

Bruh, when did you cop?

arundel had them about a month or so ago. the pairs pictured were pickups for friends that didnt get them on release. price was 160 instead of the 140 for the most recent outlet drop of them. info was posted in here when they dropped.

Do you think they'll share any info about the Arundel Mills releases, make the releases random, or not release these at all?
I'm guessing either not release at all or make the release "random"

I'm guessing either not release at all or make the release "random"

To curb the chatter -

Arundel will probably release the Fear IVs with a set date/time as they have done with every other jordan retro they receive. Aside from the GMP/Raptor 7 release, most of their Jordan releases have come on a Saturday.
The Champ&WTL's wont be something we will be seeing. If the quantities are correct, then it will probably be a silent type of release (like the Area72 AFM). Employees will get a few pairs - they raffle x amount of pairs. Manager will get a pair. That will leave slim to none for the regular people.

Last edited:
To curb the chatter -

Arundel will probably release the Fear IVs with a set date/time as they have done with every other jordan retro they receive. Aside from the GMP/Raptor 7 release, most of their Jordan releases have come on a Saturday.
The Champ&WTL's wont be something we will be seeing. If the quantities are correct, then it will probably be a silent type of release (like the Area72 AFM). Employees will get a few pairs - they raffle x amount of pairs. Manager will get a pair. That will leave slim to none for the regular people.
Yeah, the WTL is a lost cause unless you are a Nike Factory staff.

was at paragon in livermore. didn't have much there, i got a pair of beige/tanish air max 1s for 69.99 and 30% off

Last edited:
I didn't see it posted here, but I thought this was a good deal for those local, at least.

It was on Sneaker Steal, so credit to Old Sole

Auburn Trainer SC "Bo Jackson"

Lighthouse Factory
(219) 879-1320
(302346-106)

$59.97

Now, there's a 30% off sale going on through today, but they are not honoring it over the phone. $60 ain't bad. But, $42 would be great for anybody locals. I did confirm they have at least 2 size 9s.

So, if anybody is in Michigan City, Indiana, head on over there.

Clinton outlet in Connecticut

#(860) 669-4410

They Had these in only a size 11 for $40 + %30 off twice on the hashwall, got a pair for $20

They had these in full size runs for $40 with 30% off for $28

And the best deal i got was on AM1's for $35 + 30% off twice for $17

I only saw a size 7 left when i came back for a second look around the hashwall before i left, but you can call and ask about sizes if there are any left

To curb the chatter -

What about the kd preheats? you think they'll snatch those too?

why wouldnt they lol. Those go for bread too
lol, wishful thinking...Might just head up there and grease some palms 
laugh.gif

Nike Factory Store Auburn WA

$59.99 plus additional 30% off.. FSR

$69.99 plus additional 30% off.. I only saw size 9.5 and 10.5 on the hash wall..

$139.99 ( It could be $129.99 I dont remember) plus additional 30% off.. FSR

$59.99 pretty sure they're additional 30% off.. FSR

Only noteworthy inventory I saw there.. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom