OFFICIAL OCTOBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are seeing if people are paying attention, some fools just walk into an outlet and think because its an outlet the deals are better.

they are seeing if people are paying attention, some fools just walk into an outlet and think because its an outlet the deals are better.

This is more true than it should be.

Maybe I'm just a cheapass but a lot of the prices I see at outlets to me just aren't what I consider "outlet pricing".

This is more true than it should be.

Maybe I'm just a cheapass but a lot of the prices I see at outlets to me just aren't what I consider "outlet pricing".

couldnt agree more... thats true for most "outlet" stores... im walking around stores looking and im like i can find cheaper prices in department stores!

Nike Clearance stores are where the deals are at my friends.
Are the Clearance stores listed differently somewhere? I always thought all "Factory Outlets" were the same, and were separate from normal "Nike Stores".

Are the Clearance stores listed differently somewhere? I always thought all "Factory Outlets" were the same, and were separate from normal "Nike Stores".
Clearance stores are significantly cheaper than a regular factory store. They do not have FSR on shoes everything is hashed but discounted to move inventory. Regular Factory stores are becoming more like regular retail stores with a slight discount IMO.

Gotcha -- I'm in New England, and other than Orlando and maybe one or two other spots I've never hit an outlet beyond NY/NE. Had no idea...

I think the discount pricing is also a sign of the times of how ridiculous Kick prices are getting in general.  If I'm paying anything over $130 in a Nike Clearance/Factory store its only because I couldn't find it at retail at launch because all the resellers bought them out.  If I'm going to pay $200 for Lebrons at a clearance store then I would just pay the difference and get them 6 months earlier when they first dropped.  Nike gets to greedy on the clearance side and when the stuff doesn't move it hits Marshall's, Ross and Burlington's anyway at bottom out prices.  This year that's where I've done most of my damage.

All Of A Sudden NDC Raises Prices On Shirts!!!

What's that about - $30 to $104.97

Thanks for the update guys. Repped. The prices at Milpitas and Citadel are terrible. You can find almost all of that for cheaper online. In some instances MUCH cheaper.  Glad I didn't waste the gas (Thought about going to Citadel after work). I cant believe they are still charging $120 for 2013 Hyperdunks. I do like those Lebron X Volts and Jordan XX8's but they aren't worth the prices their charging. Did they already sell out of the Kobe 9 Laser Crimson's?

ontario

still got bobcats

cali dunk high 9

jordan 28 size 11.5

fruit roll up tech wind runners  2 Smalls 1 xl $129

got these USTAF fishtail wind runners 30% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom