OFFICIAL OCTOBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I always wondered what the clearance stores looked like.
[ I hate how lazy people are. They took the insole out (on the red shoes) for some reason and then they couldn't take 2 seconds and put the damn thing back? Nope. Just gonna shove one on top and the other one is probably 40 feet away shoved somewhere else. LAZY bastards.]
Does anyone know the name of the brown and blue shoes in the middle. Don't think I've seen those before and couldn't read box label when I zoomed in.

Last edited:

Thanks. I always wondered what the clearance stores looked like.
[ I hate how lazy people are. They took the insole out (on the red shoes) for some reason and then they couldn't take 2 seconds and put the damn thing back? Nope. Just gonna shove one on top and the other one is probably 40 feet away shoved somewhere else. LAZY bastards.]
Does anyone know the name of the brown and blue shoes in the middle. Don't think I've seen those before and couldn't read box label when I zoomed in.
Nike Lunar Chenchukka QS

SL clearance

Hurts ma heart that I can't call in and order any of these AF1's , especially those Sheed high's
frown.gif
mean.gif

Great Mall Milpitas CA

Hash:

LIL PENNY POSITE “2 - White/Silver/Icy

Size 11

$95

Jordan 1 lows black/red/gold

Sizes 10-11

$50 

Jordan section:

Air Jordan 1 Retro ’93
White/Electric Green-Black-Neutral Grey-Gym Red 

FSR

$50

Jordan 1 Retro 94

Black/Yellow Clear Yellow Soles

FSR

$50

Saratoga San Jose CA

Front counter:

KD7 Bad Apples

$130

Super Fly 3 Black/Pink

$110

Jordan X Retro Bobcat

$140

Shelves:

Zoom Soldier VII TB Blue/Navy

Sizes 12.5 and up only

$37.97

Barkeleys White Blue Orange

FSR

$50

Melo M9 - 3m Black Yellow

FSR

$75

Hash: Nothing notable as usual. I wish I was closer to San Leandro.

[/QUOTE]
Saratoga San Jose CA

Front counter:

KD7 Bad Apples
$130

Super Fly 3 Black/Pink
$110

Jordan X Retro Bobcat
$140

Shelves:

Zoom Soldier VII TB Blue/Navy
Sizes 12.5 and up only
$37.97

Barkeleys White Blue Orange
FSR
$50

@hollywoodbri, Do you remember what model those barkleys were? Was it these?
View media item 1221843

Last edited:
AZ Mills Update:

20% off shoes

A bunch of Lebron XI Summit Lake Hornets for $99 random sizes but a lot

30% off most tops mostly Tees including dri fit.

20% off equipment Backpacks, hats, Yoga studio wraps, etc

$4.99 cotton shirts couple racks

some good stuff overall.

Got a pair last weekend for $47 something... probably could have waited a lil longer and got them even cheaper!
Happen to have the style number or whatever info I would need to do a stock locate? Never done that before.

Thank you in advance.

Happen to have the style number or whatever info I would need to do a stock locate? Never done that before.

Thank you in advance.
Dont know it right off top the dome but you can Google Nike Air 180 black/blue or call the store in Pearl, MS 601-936-2154 there was pretty much a full size run only had two sz 10 on the floor and I got one of them! Here's the style number I just saw it on my receipt 676556866003

I called a nike rep looking for a size 13 and he said that all the outlets across the country were out.
Try the number in my post above I think I saw sz 13 but I'm always baked so I could be wrong! I know when I did Nike chat trying to find out how many sz 10 and 10.5 they had in Tiger Hyperflights and for months it was 13 and 11 pairs in stock! Wound up getting them for $29 and some change last month! This store gets some good Nike retros every few months and they tend to sit til price hits rock bottom! I haven't spent over $50 for a pair yet!

Dont know it right off top the dome but you can Google Nike Air 180 black/blue or call the store in Pearl, MS 601-936-2154 there was pretty much a full size run only had two sz 10 on the floor and I got one of them! Here's the style number I just saw it on my receipt 676556866003
that number isnt the style number. thats the item number. style is on the box under the six it is 6 digits followed by a 3 digit color code 

Ontario

Lebrons 11 Independence Day size 11
Lebron 11 elite size 11
KD 6 elite hero size 11
Flyknit max iris Blues are on hash bunch of sizes

that number isnt the style number. thats the item number. style is on the box under the six it is 6 digits followed by a 3 digit color code 
So they can't use that number to locate the shoe? I'm pretty sure they can if its on the receipt... If not oh well I tried to help! Its not hard to google it either! How about next time you post the correct info if you are gonna take time out to correct someone... What good is your post without the correct info??? BTW how many NT accounts do you have???

So they can't use that number to locate the shoe? I'm pretty sure they can if its on the receipt... If not oh well I tried to help! Its not hard to google it either! How about next time you post the correct info if you are gonna take time out to correct someone... What good is your post without the correct info??? BTW how many NT accounts do you have???

He was tryng to help but you got hostile. He was correct also.

Aside from the anger, heading to DC next weekend for a wedding and was wondering any good outlets/clearance stores to hit up? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom