OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mainly go to SoCal outlets and I've seen markdowns done from tues-thurs, but not see hash wall discounts show up till later in the week heading towards the weekend.

Quick question. I want to contribute to this thread as much as possible. When are the best days of the week to go or time of the month to go? Or is it just random? 

I always call on Wednesday and ask what the sale is for the weekend (they start on thursday)

As far as products, its a crapshoot between when shipments come and when people return things

Quick question. I want to contribute to this thread as much as possible. When are the best days of the week to go or time of the month to go? Or is it just random? 
in SoCal, hash wall discount are usually done on wknds with any sort of holiday on the calendar. sometimes they also do it randomly. 

other markdowns i have not paid attention. 

Nike Clearance Store Pigeon Forge, TN:

View media item 1752789View media item 1752794View media item 1752796View media item 1752797View media item 1752798View media item 1752799View media item 1752801View media item 1752803View media item 1752804View media item 1752806View media item 1752808
Same 20% discount on fall apparel, nothing on shoes; that seemed to be the common sale at the 5 stores I went to this weekend. I guess that will teach me a lesson, to go out after a big sale holiday like Columbus Day. Could have saved another $100-150 at least with some kind of additional footwear disco, but I'm still happy.

Might want to check your local Marshalls. Saw some Nike Windrunner Tech 3mm Fleece Jackets Style 629002 for $79.99 (reg. $200).  One Large in a Deep Burgandy color and multiple larges and one xl in light grey. Sadly they seem to run a bit small. Guess I need a xxl.

Saw these at the Marshalls in Laguna Hills, CA at around 7pm.

Brand new Nike Outlet in Tucson, AZ, didn't have anything. They have half the inventory and the store is half the size as the other Nike Outlet in town, which will be closing eventually in favor of this one. Oh well. Only thing of note:

- Size 5Y gold foamposite on the hash wall for $119. Haven't seen any hash wall sales since this store has opened, but just a heads up for you fathers out there.

So I finally went to the Flatbush Store

View media item 1754999
And I made it out alive...

Prob the quickest run ever... Because IT WAS THE WORST STORE EVER!!!

Everything was stupid expensive. No sales going on and the same tech fleece I was paying $24 were $109.99

The only thing I found even worth looking at was View media item 1755001View media item 1755002View media item 1755003
And if you a good deal on WTLBJ XII
View media item 1755006
for a whole penny off... Lol View media item 1755010

View media item 1754999

Everything was stupid expensive. No sales going on and the same tech fleece I was paying $24 were $109.99

The only thing I found even worth looking at was

View media item 1755006

So is this a factory or outlet store or a full price store ?

I don't get the community store concept if everything is full price and you could buy it everywhere else at the same price

Last edited:

View media item 1754999

The only thing I found even worth looking at was

View media item 1755006

So is this a factory or outlet store a a full price store ?

I don't get the community store concept if everything is full price and you could buy it everywhere else at the same price

Everything is not full price as proof in the pics. Nike has been taking Nike.com returns at factory stores and trying to sell them at near full retail for over a year now.

View media item 1754999

Prob the quickest run ever... Because IT WAS THE WORST STORE
So is this a factory or outlet store a a full price store ?

The dude working there wanted me to know this was a "Factory" store... NOT a clearance store. He reminded me of the boys who work at 21Mercer anyway to answer your question I guess the "Community" stores are now "Factory" stores and what we know as "Outlet" (cheap prices) are now "clearance" stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dude working there wanted me to know this was a "Factory" store... NOT a clearance store. He reminded me of the boys who work at 21Mercer anyway to answer your question I guess the "Community" stores are now "Factory" stores and what we know as "Outlet" (cheap prices) are now "clearance" stores.

No there's "outlet", outlet, and clearance imo.

We all know some of these are basically retail stores, then some arentrue outlets with less than retail pricing, then the true clearance stores with limited and mixed size runs.

Factory stores aren't marking down "premium" products anymore. Clearance stores will have the marked down "premium" products if they make it to clearance stores.

Factory stores aren't marking down "premium" products anymore. Clearance stores will have the marked down "premium" products if they make it to clearance stores.

Exactly!

They try to get you by say 50% off then in small print "suggested retail price"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom