OFFICIAL OCTOBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

For those that got multiple coupons, is your bar code number the same? Brother and I each got one with the same code

I got one along with my gf. Both with the same exact bar code. Last F&F ours were different. Maybe Nike wants people to share it this time?

I got one along with my gf. Both with the same exact bar code. Last F&F ours were different. Maybe Nike wants people to share it this time?

Still says one time use only. Maybe same bar code number, but different when actually scanned. Not sure as all bar codes usually have their own unique number

Quick way to check does everyone that has received one through the Nike+ app thus far have a bar code ending with 0000000001 ?

both me and my brothers are the same exact code ****0000000001
Edit..my girl just got one too and it's the same
Code as well. Must show up all difference once scanned

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 2 electronic F&F coupons. Nike + app seems generic as it ends in 001 like everyone else. Email version ends in 682. Did anyone else get an emailed one??

Camarillo CA FSR
Repped.  No phone orders though.  Not loving this new policy. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

I got 2 electronic F&F coupons. Nike + app seems generic as it ends in 001 like everyone else. Email version ends in 682. Did anyone else get an emailed one??
App - 001

Email - 105, so it looks like email is different for everyone.

Last edited:
Got an email for Nike Factory store all access pass friends and family 30% off today

Update: For those who I promised F&F cards to, they have been sealed up and will be dropped off at the PO tmw morning.

In addition, yesterday my store manger had excess F&F cards and gave me some more. I have 10 more cards to give out. Please ONLY message me for one, if you have at LEAST 1000 posts. I trying to help consistent NT posters and contributors. 

I got 2 codes... One in APP and one via email.. App has the same sku as everyone else.. Email has totally different sku...

Also I hope they have a decent deal at flushing I'm trying to do my xmas shopping lol :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom