OFFICIAL OCTOBER '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I have a couple more F&F cards left. Keep in mind I'm giving longtime posters and consistent contributors first dibs.

Pinnacle 1s on Hash 20% OFF @ Jersey Gardens & Woodbury, not many sizes left. Total comes to $240

Made my Orlando round this week. Nothing notable. If anyone is in the area I drive clearance & outlet had vachetta 1's not sure on price. Some good deals on apparel to be had this weekend but that's about it. Did scoop some purple fly knit racers for $76 out the door. Vineland has pretty a FSR in those

Last edited:
colorway @mWally
 ?

Thank you!

Today flushing had legend blue/columbia 11s for $89 randomly in the afternoon. Perhaps it's a new tactic to deter the bulk buyers who line up in the mornings

Any chinese resellers group over there today? Every times I went there I have no chance to get good stuffs since when staff brought the cart of new sneakers the same group of this guys just block the way for everyone. Did you get a pair for yourself or all reseller grab them all?

colorway @mWally
 ?

Thank you!

Today flushing had legend blue/columbia 11s for $89 randomly in the afternoon. Perhaps it's a new tactic to deter the bulk buyers who line up in the mornings

Any chinese resellers group over there today? Every times I went there I have no chance to get good stuffs since when staff brought the cart of new sneakers the same group of this guys just block the way for everyone. Did you get a pair for yourself or all reseller grab them all?

Thank you for adding the "chinese" part to that description. Now I can fully visualize and understand the scenario based on that adjective. It is a great question that needs a prompt response.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 fr

guys,

per the thread title, "DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS"

great updates, let's keep it rolling.

Last edited:
I drive clearance if anyone is in the area. Gotta make the ride tomorrow & exchange a pair. Will post then if anything else hits the floor
2livfj9.jpg

Wow, $89 for Columbia 11s. Was it gs sized or adults?

My pair from 2 weeks ago was MENS.

Yesterday that same "group" scooped up maroon foams some more Barcelona 7s and they had some SBs not sure since they hide there stuff when I go around since a lil altercation when I got my 11s and Champagne 8s.
View media item 2209480
View media item 2209477
View media item 2209478
Im REALLY convinced those guys are paying the employees off for info. I'm there every single day pretty much cuz I take my lunch at 10 and I work where I can be there in less than a minute and EVERY time there is a 30 off or some decent stuff that "group" is there when it's dry as a bone there is no one to be found.

Sketchy...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom