Official OCTOBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Nike Outlet Store
Locust Grove , GA
(770) 914-6877
The following were fsr as of yesterday...
Nike Air Max Lebron VIII Bred 110
Nike Air Carnivore Blk,Green 65
Nike Air Max 95 Blk, green 70
Nike Air Max 90 blue,orange,black 60
SN: If anyone knows of an outlet or a store that ships that has the lebron unchina 8 for retail or less please post or pm me

^Call Round Rock in texas for the un-china lebrons. They had 8-12 awhile back for 109.99 may still have some.

Saw a employee walk out with a 11 in the royal foams when I was there. Definitely lied to about only getting 8 and below and 13 and above.

^they got near FSR in all 3 colorways it's just by the time the info was posted that's all that was left.

I went out to Riverhead today only things I saw that were worth buying was the

Air Force one low white/marina blue/osbidian for $64.99

Kobe 6 Duke $99.99

Air max 1 hyperfuse  blue/black/grey $84.99  these are still on Nike.com for ova $100 bucks

Air Trainer SC 2   $54.99   citrone colorway

Deer Park 10/19

I also went to Deer Park only thing I saw that was worth buying is the Air Trainer Max 96  for $89.99   white/grey/neon green.

I believe these shoes just came out the other day.

San leandro Nike

Few sizes left Hyperfuse 2011 lows in that highlighter color. $49.99

Only had less than 10 pairs left

10.5 (2)
10 (2)

Originally Posted by xilegacy

^Call Round Rock in texas for the un-china lebrons. They had 8-12 awhile back for 109.99 may still have some.

Saw a employee walk out with a 11 in the royal foams when I was there. Definitely lied to about only getting 8 and below and 13 and above.

When was this? When were you at Deer Park? As of close thursday night Deer Park only had 8 and below and 13 and above

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I spoke to what seemed to be a manager there that day and he told me they not only did they get an FSR of both the royals and pewters, but that they also had got electric greens as well in FSR.  I was told they got a kobe 6 coming in around Tuesday of next week I believe but didn't bother to go into details on which one it would be.

Ontario Mills - Nike Kobe V TB white/silver 407710 011 - $99 FSR. I know that's kinda high but still got them anyways

Folsom, Ca

Olive/gold Nike SB Bruin - 24.99 (no size 9, a few size 8.5's. May have others)

Nothing else that is "good"

Nike Outlet Allen, TX

had Livestrong Navy Blue with Bright Blue Stripe on sides, Dri Fit Training Short 21.99 + 20% off

their 40% off section had some nice Tiger Woods Golf Polos for extra 40% off

saw a Royal Blue size 9 Air Rift (don't see those too often, forgot price)

Lunarswift 2+ (white) 31.97 i believe, definitely lower than 50 but its a good deal either way

Nike Paramus NJ

Nike Zoom Hyperfuse 2011 $79.99 (they had 3 colorways)

Since I wasn't interested I didn't look too closely but it appeared to be FSR for each size!

the 25% off Clearance on Nikestore.com code "nikezoom" does NOT work anymore. It did for a little bit but according to what I read in slickdeals.net forums, some genius called customer service because he was over anxious and didn't add the coupon, so he needed someone to go in and add it. That led the Rep to discovering that the code was live when it shouldn't have been yet, so chain reaction later, code shut down, and may not ever come on because of all the orders that already got discounted. Rep apparently said they were also gonna go back and try to change those orders as well.

South Chicago:

Lebron 8 V/2, White/Black/Red - 110. I actually lucked out and found a pair on the hash wall, and they're running a 20% special on hash wall items this weekend.
Lebron 8 - Red, White, and Navy - I forget the price
AJ2011 Blackout - 110
AJ2011 Warrior Pack - Lime Green - 90
Kobe VI - Blue Camo 100
Hyperfuse 2011 - No that's not a typo. They have several colors of the 2011's that came out a couple months back for 80 bucks in all sizes.
Lot of CMFT's as well, at least 5-6 different styles in FSR's ranging from 60-90 bucks.
Lot of AM95's, too many styles to list. If you're in the area and you like 95's, it's a good time to head over.

Woodbury Commons:

Air Max 2011 Yellow/Black on Hash Wall (Random Sizes-8,8.5,9, and saw an 11.5) for 140
laugh.gif

Kobe Vi Pine Green/White for 99-Close to FSR from what I saw
Lebron 8 v1 "Blackouts"-109.99-Call for Sizes
Lebron 8 v1 "Red, White, Navy"-109.99-Call for Sizes

What's up niketalk been a while.  Was in Orlando last week and celebration outlet had a full size run of OG huarache trainers for $69 and OG Carnivores for $50.

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

^ no put you can stock locate just get the sku

1 footlocker store would ship a pair to another ftl location?
Please shed some light someone.
Thanks
Yes, this is true.  I work at FTL.  If we (or you) have the FTL sku, we can stock locate it and have it sent to you for $3 shipping.  You can stock locate shoes at FTL, Champs, and Footaction.  But this only works if the shoe is available in your region.  Also, you have to wait 2 weeks before you can stock locate newly released shoes.
Actually I don't really understand the whole region thing because when I stock locate shoes I've gotten them from both CA and NY (I'm in Nebraska).
Its any footlocker store in the U.S

Originally Posted by ppedpped

Louisville KY just opened a factory store today.

AJ3 Stealth's sz 8.5(plenty) and 13 (only one) for $99
Penny 3, white and red, $79
Kobe VI, yellow ones on the hash wall, $99
Jordan Spizike, $99

Plenty of air max 90 in different colorways.
any stealths in size 9? cant find the phone number

Nike Paramus NJ

Air Max Sensation 2011 - black/.green colorway $99.99 most sizes 8-12 (No 13's)

Note: This is a hot shoe with a 360 air bag and bright green sole. Retail is $160 so get your pairs, very comfortable and sharp looking,.

Back
Top Bottom